Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters by Douglas Clegg

Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters by Douglas Clegg
    Surprise Brand New Signed Limited Edition Hardcover Rolling At the Printer!

This is the discussion thread for the Dinner With the Cannibal Sisters announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view this announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Anyone else really excited to see a new Douglas Clegg book. I am so excited I wish it was July already.Might have to read one of his classic books before then.

Comment

Is this going to be released as an eBook as well? Excited for this, but unable to get it at the moment
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

I think I'm gonna pass. Not only because he's an author I'm not really familiar with, but also because I need to build back up a base of books to draw upon so I can order future Grab Bags.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'd highly recommend reading some Clegg. Definitely an author I enjoy
          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
            I think I'm gonna pass. Not only because he's an author I'm not really familiar with, but also because I need to build back up a base of books to draw upon so I can order future Grab Bags.
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Clegg's stories have been hit and miss for me. Wild Things and Isis did nothing for me. On the other side of the coin Afterlife and Night Cage were fantastic stories. I did not jump on this immediately but will probably place an order while I have the CDCC discount available to me. The story sounds good.

Comment

grabbed it when I got the early email. July is going to be a fun month.

Comment

The only Clegg book that I have read that I didn't like was Goat Dance. The rest that I have read. Have been really great.

Comment

I agree that Clegg's work is a little hit or miss but when it hits it's pretty darn good. This book sounds intriguing. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Completely agree.
                      Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      I agree that Clegg's work is a little hit or miss but when it hits it's pretty darn good. This book sounds intriguing. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                        Is this going to be released as an eBook as well? Excited for this, but unable to get it at the moment
                        I think Doug will be putting out an eBook at some point. He's amazingly smart when it comes to eBooks and their marketing, so he handles most of his own projects these days, I think. This one is definitely worth a read in whatever format you can get it in!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Well the 50% off sale combined with having some room to spend part of my gift certificate money meant I could swing for this title! Definitely looking forward to this
                          Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                            Well the 50% off sale combined with having some room to spend part of my gift certificate money meant I could swing for this title! Definitely looking forward to this
                            That's really cool, but it's also one of the reasons why we can no longer purchase gift certificates during CD sales...
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

I was kinda bummed about not being able use the discount on gift certificates as well, but I figured it had more to do with the new King books. Everybody would load up on discounted gift certificates knowing the next book will be announced in six months and essentially everyone would get the book for half off. Can't blame CD for making sure they make their profit; they are running a business after all. I think it's been very generous of them to sell gift certificates for half off in the past. I can't think of many other companies that allow that.

Comment

Working...
                              X