Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave1442397
    replied
    That looks really nice! I just cleared out some more shelf space for all the SK books that are coming.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    That looks fantastic!!! I can't wait for October!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Carrie is rolling at the printer, and we'll have a better idea soon when they'll be finished, but in the meantime we wanted to share this 3-D mock-up of the Gift Edition our cover designer created. This image can't show the awesome texture of the slipcase material, but we thought the whole package looked pretty cool:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/king09

Brian

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankP View Post
    I assume your order balance equaled $0... If so, You need to send Brian and/or Mindy your order info so they can manually send you the gift certificate numbers. It's what I needed to do. Something about a system limitation.
    Ah, thanks

Leave a comment:

• FrankP
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Wow, that's cool! I ordered gift certificates with my $125 since I wanted to save for a couple of titles (The final book in The Passage trilogy, the next book after Relic from Preston & Child). I haven't received the certificates yet, but am wondering if they'll be showing up on Monday

I assume your order balance equaled $0... If so, You need to send Brian and/or Mindy your order info so they can manually send you the gift certificate numbers. It's what I needed to do. Something about a system limitation.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I had to recreate some of the "other item" pages from scratch on Thursday and Friday, and while re-making the Gift Certificate page, I decided to go wild and crazy and the $1000 option. Anything that is missing from the site will be back by Monday!

Brian
    Wow, that's cool! I ordered gift certificates with my $125 since I wanted to save for a couple of titles (The final book in The Passage trilogy, the next book after Relic from Preston & Child). I haven't received the certificates yet, but am wondering if they'll be showing up on Monday

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Maybe I just didn't notice it before but did they add a $1000 gift certificate to the list? I seem to remember $500 being the largest one of offered. Man, now I know what I want for Christmas!
    I had to recreate some of the "other item" pages from scratch on Thursday and Friday, and while re-making the Gift Certificate page, I decided to go wild and crazy and the $1000 option. Anything that is missing from the site will be back by Monday!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Maybe I just didn't notice it before but did they add a $1000 gift certificate to the list? I seem to remember $500 being the largest one of offered. Man, now I know what I want for Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Ah, they just hid it. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• thelion
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    Speaking of gift certificates, I just checked (in IE and Firefox) and they're not listed for sale.
    I noticed that too. If you do a search for "gift certificates" you can still find the page. Here is the link to the Gift Certificate page:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/Merchan...w=&range_high=

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    Speaking of gift certificates, I just checked (in IE and Firefox) and they're not listed for sale.

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Sure did!
    Yeah, so did I. I'll probably get a gift certificate whenever they send the code.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by pennynutter View Post
    Did you go for the spend $75 and get a coupon for $125 deal?
    Sure did!

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Fangoria: Cover to Cover purchased. What a killer deal!
    Did you go for the spend $75 and get a coupon for $125 deal?

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Fangoria: Cover to Cover purchased. What a killer deal!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X