December Park by Ronald Malfi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    Have a feeling that this title won't be available for very long.....

That being said, I am going to pass on it.
    Just curious, why do you say say it won't be out for a very long time? I've ordered it, but I'm new to CD.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertJohn View Post
      Just curious, why do you say say it won't be out for a very long time? I've ordered it, but I'm new to CD.
      I don't believe that TJCams was saying that "it won't be out for a long time" but rather that it won't be available for purchase for long since it would sell out very fast. I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth but at least that's how I read it...

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
        I don't believe that TJCams was saying that "it won't be out for a long time" but rather that it won't be available for purchase for long since it would sell out very fast. I don't want to put words into anyone's mouth but at least that's how I read it...
        Thanks, Sock Monkey. I did read it wrong.

Comment

However sometimes there are unexpected delays. I do not know if you are just new to CD or the whole limited edition collecting thing. Sometimes things go wrong with the printer or the art work is late or signature sheets go missing .Still most books are worth the wait especially when you see the finished product.
          Originally posted by RobertJohn View Post
          Thanks, Sock Monkey. I did read it wrong.

Comment

The first book I read by Ronald Malfi was Passenger, it's still my favorite by him.

Jason.

Comment

Working...
            X