Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twelve Bentley Little Books To Be Published By Cemetery Dance Publications!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    The Editions tab on the page for the Summoning just says signed.
    True, which led me to believe that these books would not be individually numbered, but The Influence says the same thing as The Summoning on its edition tab and that was individually numbered. It would be awesome if these books were numbered and numbers could be matched. I would love to have all of these to have the same number as my edition of The Influence.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    The Editions tab on the page for the Summoning just says signed.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Great question. I never thought of that.

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Will these books be actually numbers like "The Influence" or noted as limited to 750 copies? If they are numbered will it be possible to match numbers to the previous title?

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Yep. The anniversary edition will be the only limited edition.Nice.
    I just purchased the 20th Anniversary Edition of The Mailman, so I am really glad about that!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Cool! Thanks, Brian!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Are these books going to have a glossier dust jacket or a more matte one, like the Influence?
    Matte to match The Influence, most likely.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Are these books going to have a glossier dust jacket or a more matte one, like the Influence?

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Yep. The anniversary edition will be the only limited edition.Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Yeah, Dan sent me a PM, you are correct.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    If I read the release properly I don't think they are doing a new HC signed limited edition of The Mailman, just now offering it as a TPB.
    Correct.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    That is how I understood it as well.
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    If I read the release properly I don't think they are doing a new HC signed limited edition of The Mailman, just now offering it as a TPB.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    I saw that, but I am not in a huge a rush. I am debating between gewtting that version, or waiting for the new one so that all my Bentley Little books will be all the same dimensions more or less.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    You can still get The Mailman. Though I don't think we have many copies left.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/little01
    I saw that, but I am not in a huge a rush. I am debating between gewtting that version, or waiting for the new one so that all my Bentley Little books will be all the same dimensions more or less.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
    How long is this offer?
    The bundle will be available until at least Sunday, I think. We have to be careful not to sell too many given the discount involved, but I'm trying to keep it listed as long as I can.

Brian

Leave a comment:

Working...
X