2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
    I have my guess for what the bestseller is, now just have to wait and see. Should we have a betting pool?
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Yes because you might give us some other ideas, too.

Brian
    OK everyone, it's time to place your bets at the official CD 'bookies'....

Betting Pool.jpg
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Brian
      *cough* *cough* Stephen R. Donaldson - Lord Foul's Bane!!! *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* (Damn cough!!)

Comment

Brian
        Deal! *Cough* *Cough* Let the Right One In by John Aljvide Lindqvist *Cough* *Cough*

Comment

Your resident CD 'tipster' has some preliminary odds for you....

Bookies.jpg

4/7 (Fav): The Revelation 25th Anniversary Edition - Bentley Little

3/1: Mr Mercedes - Stephen King

5/1: The Dark Half 25th Anniversary Edition - Stephen King

8/1: Secretary of Dreams Vol. 3 - Stephen King

10/1: White Lightning...Black Mass - Ronald Kelly

15/1: Revival - Stephen King
          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
          - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
            *cough* *cough* Stephen R. Donaldson - Lord Foul's Bane!!! *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* (Damn cough!!)
            Brad, you've been coughing about that one for so long that I worry you really need to see a doctor!

Brian
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Brad, you've been coughing about that one for so long that I worry you really need to see a doctor!

Brian
              I would, but now I require a signed limited edition doctor and they are EXPENSIVE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                I would, but now I require a signed limited edition doctor and they are EXPENSIVE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                  Your resident CD 'tipster' has some preliminary odds for you....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14327[/ATTACH]

4/7 (Fav): The Revelation 25th Anniversary Edition - Bentley Little

3/1: Mr Mercedes - Stephen King

5/1: The Dark Half 25th Anniversary Edition - Stephen King

8/1: Secretary of Dreams Vol. 3 - Stephen King

10/1: White Lightning...Black Mass - Ronald Kelly

15/1: Revival - Stephen King
                  Your odds just went through the roof. The e-mail said one of the best sellers of the last few years. Some of your choices are older and some have not been released yet. I will say that is quite the impressive wish list though.

Comment

Originally posted by Highbury View Post
                    Deal! *Cough* *Cough* Let the Right One In by John Aljvide Lindqvist *Cough* *Cough*
                    That would be pretty cool! I don't have any good guesses at this time, but I would still like to see s/l editions of Mike Carey's Felix Castor books, though I think I might be the only one. I don't know why the series isn't more popular, I think it's a whole bunch of fun.

Comment

I just recently picked up a pb copy of The Revelation for like $2.00 in new condition at a used book shop..... imagine the timing or coincidence.

Comment

The F. Castor novels are quite good. Not sure if you knew by M. Carey has a new novel (not Castor) titled THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS which is getting great reviews.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by argendeli View Post
                          The F. Castor novels are quite good. Not sure if you knew by M. Carey has a new novel (not Castor) titled THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS which is getting great reviews.

Jim
                          I had no idea he came out with a new book. Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be checking it out!

Comment

I think it would be great if the 'Big News' was the announcement of a super deluxe edition of I Am Legend or Hell House by Richard Matheson.

Extremely unlikely, but I can dream right?
                            Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 01-23-2014, 06:46 PM.
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                              I think it would be great if the 'Big News' was the announcement of a super deluxe edition of I Am Legend or Hell House by Richard Matheson.

Extremely unlikely, but I can dream right?
                              Have you seen the Gauntlet press editions of those two?

Comment

One announcement will probably be The Doctor Sleep artwork portfolio, I hope CD gets to do the limited for Mr. Mercedes!

Comment

Working...
                                X