X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    Got my Out of Stock grab bags. In one was a PC of Smoke and Mirrors. In the other was a chapbook, Cold Comforts (which I already had, but you can't have too much Crowther) and a PC of The Twelve. Needless to say, I'm very happy!
    Not too shabby! I am curious to see what others get in theirs, as I missed out on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Got my Out of Stock grab bags. In one was a PC of Smoke and Mirrors. In the other was a chapbook, Cold Comforts (which I already had, but you can't have too much Crowther) and a PC of The Twelve. Needless to say, I'm very happy!

Leave a comment:

• pennynutter
    replied
    I was blessed enough to make good on this deal and I received The Dark Man Deluxe Signed Limited Edition Artwork Portfolio yesterday!
    CD never fails to exceed my expectations!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Hey!!!!!! Mr. Marvel........ The wise a** comments are reserved for me.. Just kidding but I was thinking the same thing.
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    But, but .... If I jump on it the books will be damaged.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Offers from CD tend to get snapped up very, very quickly...

Next time CD announces a similar offer, I would advise you to jump on it immediately and with no hesitation.
    But, but .... If I jump on it the books will be damaged.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    I agree with Martin. These offers are really cool. I've been happy with every forthcoming grab bag I've purchased and I love the surprises that come along with it.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Please do not stop these kind of offers. I love them and have been introduced to many author's I otherwise would have passed on!
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    No problem! It gets confusing with the unannounced book specials because we don't want to give the titles out yet, so the actual announcement is still a surprise and not something people know is coming. Some collectors hate these specials for that reason, and maybe we shouldn't do them, but other collectors love the real "surprise" nature of the deals and the discounts, etc.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Plus...if there is confusion in offers like these, the folks at CD are usually very quick to answer any questions. I had the same question when the grab bag was announced, and was answered very quickly!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by drain74 View Post
    Great news, thanks.
    No problem! It gets confusing with the unannounced book specials because we don't want to give the titles out yet, so the actual announcement is still a surprise and not something people know is coming. Some collectors hate these specials for that reason, and maybe we shouldn't do them, but other collectors love the real "surprise" nature of the deals and the discounts, etc.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Next time CD announces a similar offer, I would advise you to jump on it immediately and with no hesitation.
    Some of the best advice I've read! The Out Of Print grab bag was a very good offer in my opinion and I think it's pretty cool that CD does these.

Sorry you missed out, cap. Though rest assured that there will be more awesome CD offers in the future!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied
    I wanted to get the Free Out of Print Grab Bag with qualifying purhase offer. It's already gone though.

Cap

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Nope, it hasn't been offered before.

Brian
    Great news, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Will the Stephen King book planned to be included in this grab bag be the same as what has been detailed for CDCC4?
    Nope, it hasn't been offered before.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    My guess would be no as it has not been offered before. Even if it turned out to be the same for the price of the grab bag you an not go wrong. Plus 3 other books. Well worth it. and very cost effective.
    Will the Stephen King book planned to be included in this grab bag be the same as what has been detailed for CDCC4?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X