No announcement yet.

Four Halloweens - Four Days Only!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my shipping notice as well. Really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Me too - got my notice Friday - wouldn't be surprised I get it today.

Comment

I still have zero recollection of ordering this book, but I too got my shipping notice today.

Comment

Received my copy. As always, a great looking book from CD. Hoping to be able to get to read it within the next week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
            I still have zero recollection of ordering this book, but I too got my shipping notice today.
            I believe there was first going to be another book published, which I pre-ordered as well.
            That one took years and years not to get done, so I cancelled my order.
            Then it was announced there would be a different book, from a different author (??) as well.
            Which is this one.

Forgot the original title...

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
              I believe there was first going to be another book published, which I pre-ordered as well.
              Then it was announced there would be a different book, from a different author (??) as well.
              Which is this one.

sk
              I do believe you are thinking of the Norm Partridge book that he is still working on. The title changed as did the story.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                I do believe you are thinking of the Norm Partridge book that he is still working on. The title changed as did the story.
                Yes, that was Oktober Shadows (later changed to 10/31: The Butcher's Tale). I actually still have that on order and we are in year 6 waiting for it. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Originally posted by rjmyers View Post
                  Yes, that was Oktober Shadows (later changed to 10/31: The Butcher's Tale). I actually still have that on order and we are in year 6 waiting for it. It's ridiculous.
                  Oktober Shadows is indeed the title I was referring too. I had ordered both the lettered and limited editions, but decided to cancel both orderers when it took too long.
                  I seem to remember though that there was talk about the book being cancelled and another (Four Halloweens?) would be published instead.
                  But from what I'm reading here it seems Oktober Shadows will still see the light of day?

sk

Comment

Oktober Shadows is indeed the title I was referring too. I had ordered both the lettered and limited editions, but decided to cancel both orderers when it took too long.
                    I seem to remember though that there was talk about the book being cancelled and another (Four Halloweens?) would be published instead.
                    But from what I'm reading here it seems Oktober Shadows will still see the light of day?

sk
                    Presumably. They haven't cancelled the promotion, but there have been no updates from CD in years.

Comment

There's a good chance that I've confused my grab bag and book club orders and have no idea what I've received.

But hey, a surprise that I previously paid for is nice, right?

Which is this one.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by rjmyers View Post
                        Presumably. They haven't cancelled the promotion, but there have been no updates from CD in years.
                        It has indeed been a lot longer than I thought since the last update. I think we've been gun shy about sending out the updates we've been receiving on our end, but I have been in touch with Norman frequently and he IS working to make this into something that was worth your time and money. If he can finish everything up by April, we could still have the book out for this Halloween. So we will send another update when we're a little more sure the information we have it solid. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                        X