Islands of Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Islands of Time

I was viewing Islands of Time, by Jack Dann this am. I'm guessing it's a trade paperback. The $25 price made me wonder if maybe it's a trade hardcover. Just curious. ~Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    I was viewing Islands of Time, by Jack Dann this am. I'm guessing it's a trade paperback. The $25 price made me wonder if maybe it's a trade hardcover. Just curious. ~Cap
    Per the pre-order page, it looks like it's a paperback:

Published as a trade paperback:
    • Printed on 60# acid-free paper
    • Featuring full color cover artwork
    • Retail price $25.00

Looking at that pre-order page, pretty much everything is paperback, which is a bummer because I no longer purchase paperback books and I would totally purchase a lot of these if they were limited editions or hardcovers. Would be especially interested in the Triana & Humble titles.
    Last edited by sholloman81; 07-14-2023, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Per the pre-order page, it looks like it's a paperback:

Published as a trade paperback:
      • Printed on 60# acid-free paper
      • Featuring full color cover artwork
      • Retail price $25.00

Looking at that pre-order page, pretty much everything is paperback, which is a bummer because I no longer purchase paperback books and I would totally purchase a lot of these if they were limited editions or hardcovers. Would be especially interested in the Triana & Humble titles.
      I agree w. you about the paperback books and might be interested in a few of these in hardcover. I haven't spent much time lately at the CD forums and I see their prices have gone up for a S/L edition hardcover. ~Cap
      Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Working...
      X