Interview with the Vampire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with the Vampire

Ordered on 1/20/17, arrived today, Interview with the Vampire, signed by Anne Rice. No interior artwork, but for a signed book this was pretty cheap in the first place. I see the dust jacket has a price of $60, and I paid $85...I'm sure shipping media mail didn't cost $25, so the price must have gone up at some point. Anyway, glad to finally have this one.

IMG_4604_small.jpgIMG_4602_small.jpg
    Attached Files

I'm a little sad that I canceled my pre-order for this ages ago.

The signing page looks really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
      Ordered on 1/20/17, arrived today, Interview with the Vampire, signed by Anne Rice. No interior artwork, but for a signed book this was pretty cheap in the first place. I see the dust jacket has a price of $60, and I paid $85...I'm sure shipping media mail didn't cost $25, so the price must have gone up at some point. Anyway, glad to finally have this one.

IMG_4604_small.jpgIMG_4602_small.jpg
      I received mine yesterday also.

The extra $25 was for an optional slipcase.

So if CD just got the books, I would assume the slipcases are being built separately, & will ship later.

B

Comment

Yes, they said the slipcases will come later. One issue that a few people have commented on is glue spots on the front cover board. I haven't tried removing it yet, and I might not even bother, but it's there.

IMG_4606.jpg

Comment

That’s really unfortunate. Glad it has such a beautiful dustjacket to hide that bit of sloppiness.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

It's sad seeing her signature knowing she passed before she could see this book.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
              I'm a little sad that I canceled my pre-order for this ages ago.

The signing page looks really nice!
              If you really want one you may try emailing Mindy. They may have several available from cancelled orders.

Comment

Working...
              X