No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My life is just crazy right now. I wish I could be around more often, but I try to at least read a few posts now and again. I'm really behind in looking at everybody's collections.

But I do check the moderator board everyday to see what needs my attention.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Well guys here is my question to you who are waiting on the Book Club... Brian has said he is not sure if they are doing it again this year. What if there is no book club? Just sayin. Think hard. Last time Brian said something about an offer not being economically viable was the savings certificate. They have not been offered for a couple of years now. So do you take the chance or do you join the cdcc? The perks are worth the cost alone. Just sayin.
      I hear ya - however for me, it's about $. I even told my wife that the new CDCC was announced. Her response was, so you ordered it right? LOL. As much as CDCC4 was fantastic - just for the special deals and coupons, and a few exclusive offers, I had to pass on CDCC5 - I have quite a few of books on order from CD (13 I believe) that are still to come over time, and have so many on my bookshelf (and Kobo too) that I have not read. If the book club doesn't happen, I know there will be other offers like grab bags, etc., plus standard issue books that I will be able to use the $ I hopefully have for books then.

The Collectors Club is a great offer, especially for those new to them, so I would recommend too, that if you are not sure about it, and can do it - DO IT! As bookworm said - the perks are worth the cost alone by far!!!!

Comment

I'm in again this year!

Comment

First time joining the club because I could not pass up the CD swag list!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattc View Post
            Long time lurker here....but I figured since I joined the Collector's Club today I might maybe starting posting something here and there. Hi!

I've occasionally preordered various books from CD before in the past but this year I've found more and more of my funds spontaneously disappearing into CD's bank account. I look forward to seeing what other cool preorders and deals I get from signing up for this. (Because that's all I needed was more emails tempting me to buy things. )
            Welcome to the board!
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
              If I wasn't married I'd have gotten the new one this morning, but since I know I won't be taking advantage of many of the offers sent to me and would just be teasing myself most of the time, I passed again this year. Choosing between the CC and book club I'm choosing book club
              Basically this.

Comment

Welcome to the funny farm. Start a new collection thread. We love looking at books here. Even the old beat up paperbacks get us excited..

Comment

And tempting those emails are! Welcome.
                  Originally posted by mattc View Post
                  Long time lurker here....but I figured since I joined the Collector's Club today I might maybe starting posting something here and there. Hi!

I've occasionally preordered various books from CD before in the past but this year I've found more and more of my funds spontaneously disappearing into CD's bank account. I look forward to seeing what other cool preorders and deals I get from signing up for this. (Because that's all I needed was more emails tempting me to buy things. )

Comment

I'm in. 2nd year!

Comment

I've watched this go by year after year and decided to give it a whirl. I just have to know what comes in those emails ...

Comment

Really cool stuff that will cost you more money that you can't live without....actually.....wait that is exactly what it is.. Plus it is lots of fun.
                        Originally posted by Terrier26 View Post
                        I've watched this go by year after year and decided to give it a whirl. I just have to know what comes in those emails ...

Comment

Very cool CDCC offer yesterday!! Can't wait for it!

Comment

We're now sending all emails to the CDCC 4 and CDCC 5 for the rest of the month, so if you signed up, you SHOULD have gotten an email yesterday with this subject line:

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club Update

If you did not receive that email, drop me a line and I will look into it for you. Thanks!

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

This is my first year and I jumped on the very first offer and went for the lettered version. Something tells me I am going to have to learn patience. If I jump like that every time, it'll quickly mean yet another bookcase purchase...and a slightly upset wife. Add to that the nice box I picked up from the grab bag the other day (it was loaded down) and I bought a number of books from a seller many of us know from Australia a couple of weeks ago. Come to think of it I think will be adding another bookcase soon.

Comment

Welcome to the CDCC!
                                Originally posted by bstee View Post
                                This is my first year and I jumped on the very first offer and went for the lettered version. Something tells me I am going to have to learn patience. If I jump like that every time, it'll quickly mean yet another bookcase purchase...and a slightly upset wife. Add to that the nice box I picked up from the grab bag the other day (it was loaded down) and I bought a number of books from a seller many of us know from Australia a couple of weeks ago. Come to think of it I think will be adding another bookcase soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X