No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the email for this year's CDCC, and while it is not terribly expensive I will be passing again as I'd rather wait for the book club
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

I ordered as soon as I got the email. Love the CDCC! I'll be joining the next book club when it's offered as well. I've been happy with my membership in both clubs over the past few years.

Comment

I'm in. Again for the 5th time...

Comment

I am hoping there are extra of the accessories available, like the mouse pad was for CDCC4 - there are 2 items not book related that I would love to get from CDCC5.

I may do the book club, depending on timing and $. My CDCC funds for this year went to 2 different forthcoming grab bags. Which isn't a bad thing at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
            I ordered as soon as I got the email. Love the CDCC! I'll be joining the next book club when it's offered as well. I've been happy with my membership in both clubs over the past few years.
            Never been in the book club, but did the CDCC a couple years ago and it was great. If I wasn't married I'd have gotten the new one this morning, but since I know I won't be taking advantage of many of the offers sent to me and would just be teasing myself most of the time, I passed again this year. Choosing between the CC and book club I'm choosing book club
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Well guys here is my question to you who are waiting on the Book Club... Brian has said he is not sure if they are doing it again this year. What if there is no book club? Just sayin. Think hard. Last time Brian said something about an offer not being economically viable was the savings certificate. They have not been offered for a couple of years now. So do you take the chance or do you join the cdcc? The perks are worth the cost alone. Just sayin.

Comment

I've always done both, would be very sad if there was not a book club next year, if there is a savings certificate, I would hope there would not be any limitations put on it about SK books

Comment

Placed the order for the new CDCC

I was not aware the first time this was offered but joined CDCC2.
                  Skipped CDCC3 but got back in for CDCC4 and now 5.

Comment

I went for this and it's the first time I've entered into a CD club. In fact, it makes me a little nervous. I've got to say, though, reading your comments after you've received some offer(s) that I knew nothing about was a kind of first-world torture for the bibliophile.

So I substituted your opinions for my reservations and pulled the trigger.
                    “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                    -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

You will not regret it, I have bought into all but CDCC3 and I regretted it the whole year. The years I have bought in I have been very pleased!
                      Originally posted by bugen View Post
                      I went for this and it's the first time I've entered into a CD club. In fact, it makes me a little nervous. I've got to say, though, reading your comments after you've received some offer(s) that I knew nothing about was a kind of first-world torture for the bibliophile.

So I substituted your opinions for my reservations and pulled the trigger.

Comment

It was a question of joining CDCC5 or.....Stephen King ar Rainy Day Books in KC. The Unity Temple is a much more intimate setting than the auditorium I saw King at in Dallas 3 years ago. But, I went with CDCC5.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Long time lurker here....but I figured since I joined the Collector's Club today I might maybe starting posting something here and there. Hi!

I've occasionally preordered various books from CD before in the past but this year I've found more and more of my funds spontaneously disappearing into CD's bank account. I look forward to seeing what other cool preorders and deals I get from signing up for this. (Because that's all I needed was more emails tempting me to buy things. )

Comment

Good choice all be it a tough one. So Squire you have not been around much lately. Hope all is well.

Comment

I went for it, this will be my first CDCC.
                              "now youes can't leave"
                              A Bronx Tale
                              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Will join CDCC 5 on friday if it doesn't sell out by then. If it does it wasn't meant to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X