X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    That's really great to hear, Dan. Makes the offer even more attractive.
    Yep, "oops" like that show up in ARCs from time to time. The really fun ones involve missing text, which can make the review copy a REALLY nice collectible, depending on the author's following.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Yea that was quickly fixed after the ARC was produced.

That's really great to hear, Dan. Makes the offer even more attractive.

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    This is a title that, once I read the reviews online, sounds like a really good story. I am saving $ for other things so I passed, I will however keep my eyes open on the used book market for this one.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    A least some of the lettered editions went to a grab bag sold a while back. I have a lettered on order from that order.
    Congrats! Missed that one, sounds like a good deal

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    A least some of the lettered editions went to a grab bag sold a while back. I have a lettered on order from that order.
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    I see the lettered copies went fast, wow!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I got the ARC of this. It's a great read, definitely one of my favorites by this author. I'm really tempted to get this one. I did notice that the chapters are misnumbered and there is no chapter 12 heading. But no text is missing.
    Yea that was quickly fixed after the ARC was produced.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I got the ARC of this. It's a great read, definitely one of my favorites by this author. I'm really tempted to get this one. I did notice that the chapters are misnumbered and there is no chapter 12 heading. But no text is missing.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I see the lettered copies went fast, wow!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I did not order this one. This is the one I have been waiting on for a few years. This was one of the sampler pack items from years ago. So this excites me as you know this is one of my favorite writers.

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
    It does look like a great one. Gotta love the CDCC.
    Most definitely. Speaking of which, with September having arrived and this year's CDCC membership starting to wind down, when can we expect an announcement for the CDCC 5 (or maybe it can be called CDCC Cinco to keep the "C"s going...)?

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    It does look like a great one. Gotta love the CDCC.

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Me Too! Maybe it's time for me to finally read the ARC I got years ago!

Leave a comment:

• Sock Monkey
    replied
    Happy to see today's CDCC offer. Ordered it immediately!

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    lol, I still need that one. Have Zombies, waiting on Killers from an eBay purchase and have Halloweens on orders. Keep looking for a low enough price on eBay for Ghosts but only find insane prices
    Sent you a PM

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    Darn, and here I was about to offer my PC copy of Four Ghosts to you if you are interested
    lol, I still need that one. Have Zombies, waiting on Killers from an eBay purchase and have Halloweens on orders. Keep looking for a low enough price on eBay for Ghosts but only find insane prices

Leave a comment:

Working...
X