No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night's CDCC email was absolutely fantastic!!! I jumped on the offer immediately!!!

Receiving emails like that is exactly why joining the CDCC was one of the best decisions I have ever made!!!!
    "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
    - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
      Last night's CDCC email was absolutely fantastic!!! I jumped on the offer immediately!!!

Receiving emails like that is exactly why joining the CDCC was one of the best decisions I have ever made!!!!
      I agree, but I think I might have gone a little overboard. Actually, on second thought, I don't think there is such a thing as "overboard" with this type of deal!

Awesome offer and a great way to start the week!

Comment

I had to jump on the offer too, as little as I can spend right now, it's hard to pass on it entirely.

Comment

You guys are really making me wonder what the offer was, lol!
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

They made an offer you can't refuse!
            Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
            You guys are really making me wonder what the offer was, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              They made an offer you can't refuse!
              They're doing a signed limited of The Godfather???? Not gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Ugh - last year the CDCC just didn't have a ton of stuff I was interested in so I took a pass this year . . . regret

Comment

Pretty happy about today's CDCC email. I've wanted the book but haven't been able to put together the extra money. Book club coupon and a little bit off a gift certificate made it possible.

Comment

Oh You evil evil people. I love you.. Yes hook line and sinker.

Comment

Looks like I missed it.

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I missed it as well. Must have went really fast. What was the price anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                          I was tempted by the e-mail I got today as a recent customer, and my wife might have even said okay, but I decided against it as I'd rather spend that kinda money on the book club when that is offered. Even told her that part and didn't hear any complaints.

Then again, I think she just realized I can truly make money from some of my books. Making room for more books, so decided to take a shot at selling my 2nd copy of the gift edition of Full Dark, No Stars. Listed it at $275 for the buyout (think it was like $125 or 150 starting bid) with a 7 day auction. Surprised the hell out of me when I got an email less than 16 hours after I posted it saying congratulations, my item had sold! That was soon followed by an email saying I had been paid I had been tempted to list at $300, but looked elsewhere (as there were none listed on eBay at the time) and saw copies at nearly 300, so I went with 275 as that seemed a fair price. May have missed out on an extra $25, but that's okay, as I wasn't selling it because I needed the money, but was instead doing it to make room. I know my wife was happy to tell her I had very good reasons for putting bubble-wrap on my books when I move them around, as she had asked my wife about that once. Probably will be selling some other titles soon to make more room, though not any of my King titles most likely as I don't have extras of any of them except for having a 1st and 2nd printing of Blockade Billy. Have to figure out which ones though since I don't want to sell ones I most likely to read. Definitely gonna get rid of several paperbacks for sure that I have gotten eBooks of since I'd typically prefer to read something on my Kindle Fire instead of a small paperback. At some point I am sure I will only have a few paperbacks on that.

Pretty sure my wife will be more okay with my book buying now though, that's for sure Not gonna go wild with it though.
                          Spoiler!

Comment

I was tempted by the e-mail I got today as a recent customer, and my wife might have even said okay, but I decided against it as I'd rather spend that kinda money on the book club when that is offered. Even told her that part and didn't hear any complaints.

Then again, I think she just realized I can truly make money from some of my books. Making room for more books, so decided to take a shot at selling my 2nd copy of the gift edition of Full Dark, No Stars. Listed it at $275 for the buyout (think it was like $125 or 150 starting bid) with a 7 day auction. Surprised the hell out of me when I got an email less than 16 hours after I posted it saying congratulations, my item had sold! That was soon followed by an email saying I had been paid I had been tempted to list at $300, but looked elsewhere (as there were none listed on eBay at the time) and saw copies at nearly 300, so I went with 275 as that seemed a fair price. May have missed out on an extra $25, but that's okay, as I wasn't selling it because I needed the money, but was instead doing it to make room. I know my wife was happy to tell her I had very good reasons for putting bubble-wrap on my books when I move them around, as she had asked my wife about that once. Probably will be selling some other titles soon to make more room, though not any of my King titles most likely as I don't have extras of any of them except for having a 1st and 2nd printing of Blockade Billy. Have to figure out which ones though since I don't want to sell ones I most likely to read. Definitely gonna get rid of several paperbacks for sure that I have gotten eBooks of since I'd typically prefer to read something on my Kindle Fire instead of a small paperback. At some point I am sure I will only have a few paperbacks on that.

Pretty sure my wife will be more okay with my book buying now though, that's for sure Not gonna go wild with it though.
                            Darn, and here I was about to offer my PC copy of Four Ghosts to you if you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                              Darn, and here I was about to offer my PC copy of Four Ghosts to you if you are interested
                              lol, I still need that one. Have Zombies, waiting on Killers from an eBay purchase and have Halloweens on orders. Keep looking for a low enough price on eBay for Ghosts but only find insane prices
                              Spoiler!

Comment

lol, I still need that one. Have Zombies, waiting on Killers from an eBay purchase and have Halloweens on orders. Keep looking for a low enough price on eBay for Ghosts but only find insane prices
                                Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X