X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TJCams
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I haven't been around much, has anyone asked if the King book in the grab bag is the same one in the CDCC? Although now that I just read the CDCC announcement I don't believe that one is available to the general public
    Yes I asked, and no it isn't.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I haven't been around much, has anyone asked if the King book in the grab bag is the same one in the CDCC? Although now that I just read the CDCC announcement I don't believe that one is available to the general public

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Right Here, I HATE CHU!!!
    And you know they care when they use all caps!!

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I just hope the CDBC code arrives before then, unless it's something I don't want then I won't care as much, but from the hints that have been dropped that doesn't seem likely.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Where is Teriw when we need an I hate u..
    Right Here, I HATE CHU!!!

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    and a book announcement to come too?!?! Damn you CD! (In a good way!)

I'm with Squire.......need some more 50% sales for gift certs!

Leave a comment:

• saginawhorror
    replied
    Grabbed it in a heartbeat!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Where is Teriw when we need an I hate u..
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    It's probably a total coincidence, I'm sure.

This week is the grab bag and a book announcement that's going to come totally out of left field... so to speak!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    You are evil! In the best kind of way of course.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Well, Brian, CD did this back in 2010 when you announced It: The 25th Anniversary Special Edition. Suddenly, sales and GBs galore were being offered. But I held firm then so I would have enough for a gift edition.
    It's probably a total coincidence, I'm sure.

This week is the grab bag and a book announcement that's going to come totally out of left field... so to speak!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Well, Brian, CD did this back in 2010 when you announced It: The 25th Anniversary Special Edition. Suddenly, sales and GBs galore were being offered. But I held firm then so I would have enough for a gift edition.

Maybe if you through in a 50% sale so I can get some GCs!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Crafty aren't they? That a good point, Squire. Shipping won't be cheap to Canada I might have to hold off. Damn, decisions, decisions!
    HA! I didn't think of it that way when I was working on the newsletter, but you've both made me feel like this:

If it helps, the shipping to Canada for this product is based on the cost to ship the books today as if they were all shipping in one box. In reality, there will be four separate shipments over the next year, so you end up saving quite a bit off the insane postage costs we get charged by the USPS. Just my 2 cents!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Crafty aren't they? That a good point, Squire. Shipping won't be cheap to Canada I might have to hold off. Damn, decisions, decisions!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    CD is trying to drain my accounts before 07April. I must be cautious....

Leave a comment:

• drain74
    replied
    Grabbed this latest offer, now teh wait for the announcements for what the titles are!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X