Cemetery Dance Collectors Club 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Have to say I am thrilled with todays offer. This is a book I have been interested since it came out and I read all the reviews. The opportunity to get a signed copy is great!
    I have been on the fence with this one but finally bit.
    I decided against the new offer today as I'm still trying to get through the book and I am really hoping I can get to the point that I like it but for now it just isn't doing anything for me.

Comment

I passed on this one, and the last one as well. Funds are too scarce right now after the holiday season.

Comment

I was really tempted with today's offer, but I have to be careful with how much I spend so soon after Christmas, so I passed on this one.
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Passed on all 3 of the new offers. Already have the first one
          and easily decided against the other two

Comment

Got my shipping notice!

Comment

I to passed on this new offer. Got my shipping notice for the cdcc items awhile ago still waiting for them to get here. This winter weather has played havoc with deliveries.

Comment

I too have shown some restraint when it comes to the recent spat of CDCC offerings. My gift certificates are starting to burn holes in my pockets though!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                  I too have shown some restraint when it comes to the recent spat of CDCC offerings. My gift certificates are starting to burn holes in my pockets though!
                  Never underestimate the corrosive power of CD gift certificates.
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

And what do I get....that's right, a shipping notice for the goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      And what do I get....that's right, a shipping notice for the goodies.

Comment

I got my shipping notice for the goodies too.
                        - Stephen King

Comment

Just waiting for the UPS guy to get here. Received my shipping notice yesterday.

Comment

The big brown truck has come and delivered my goodies! Awesome items! I wish I could get ahold of another mouse pad, because there's no way in hell that I'm actually going to use this one!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankP View Post
                              The big brown truck has come and delivered my goodies! Awesome items! I wish I could get ahold of another mouse pad, because there's no way in hell that I'm actually going to use this one!
                              They are probably gonna make their way to the site at some point. We have a bunch of extras.
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                                They are probably gonna make their way to the site at some point. We have a bunch of extras.
                                That's great Dan, because I'll certainly take one!

Comment

Working...
                                X