Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The items look great!!

Comment

Maybe they went back to doing the international orders last because I didn't get mine either or mine for turn down the lights.

Comment

It's a pretty slow shipping process on these because of the posters. Also I was off most of last week and Dave needed to work on some regular orders that had gotten backed up. We'll be back tot hem this week and hopefully get them all out the door this week.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Glad you made it back from the birthday bender.
          Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          It's a pretty slow shipping process on these because of the posters. Also I was off most of last week and Dave needed to work on some regular orders that had gotten backed up. We'll be back tot hem this week and hopefully get them all out the door this week.

Comment

Have to say I am thrilled with todays offer. This is a book I have been interested since it came out and I read all the reviews. The opportunity to get a signed copy is great!

Comment

I agree with you 100%! I didn't hesitate for a moment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Have to say I am thrilled with todays offer. This is a book I have been interested since it came out and I read all the reviews. The opportunity to get a signed copy is great!

Comment

I have been good. So far I have not bitten at either offer.

Comment

I got my keychain, T-shirt etc on Monday. Very nice, thank you CD!

When I opened the box I thought "Wow, this box is really stinky", and then i figured out it's the mouse pad that's really stinky. I'm sure it's just because it's new, but for now I had to stash it on a shelf away from my PC, because the smell was a bit overpowering

Comment

I debated on this one, since the reviews were so good. I also stood firm. I have sooooo many books to read, and on order.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      I got my keychain, T-shirt etc on Monday. Very nice, thank you CD!

When I opened the box I thought "Wow, this box is really stinky", and then i figured out it's the mouse pad that's really stinky. I'm sure it's just because it's new, but for now I had to stash it on a shelf away from my PC, because the smell was a bit overpowering
                      It's the bonus fragrance as part of the CDCC this year. It's called 'Eau De Cemetery Dance' and is redolent of a freshly dug corpse.
                      "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                      - Stephen King

Comment

Yea it's something we've found with mouse pads in the past. The foam / rubber they use smells really bad. In the past we've laid them out outside to air them out, but with it being winter and the weather being unpredictable at the moment, that wasn't really an option.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                          Yea it's something we've found with mouse pads in the past. The foam / rubber they use smells really bad. In the past we've laid them out outside to air them out, but with it being winter and the weather being unpredictable at the moment, that wasn't really an option.
                          As T-Dogz said, it does smell kinda like a cemetery...one of those swampy ones you might find down south I figured it was just outgassing and the smell will fade away soon.

Comment

Will we be getting shipping notices on this, or will they just show up? I have yet to receive a notice.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                              Will we be getting shipping notices on this, or will they just show up? I have yet to receive a notice.
                              We're still working on them. With the holiday's they've been spread out a bit. Also it's a pretty long process to pack these up.

Instagram

Comment

No problem Dan, understood.

Comment

Working...
                                X