CLICK HERE to purchase this product
    CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Undead by John Russo! New Signed Limited Edition

Undead by John Russo!
    New Signed Limited Edition Hardcover For Zombie Fans!
    Stephen King called Night of the Living Dead "maybe the most important horror flick of the last 50 years" in Entertainment Weekly

Hi Folks!

Today we're pleased to announce Undead by John Russo, an omnibus signed special Limited Edition featuring his TWO classic zombie novels in one volume! John Russo and George Romero were the creative forces behind the original Night of the Living Dead movie, which changed the horror genre -- and zombie films in particular -- forever!

About the Book:
    George A. Romero's classic 1968 film, Night of the Living Dead, has been revered among horror buffs and moviegoers since its release. It introduced a new era of gutmunching cinematic mayhem and inspired legions of directors and writers, among them Quentin Tarantino, George Lucas, Stephen King, and Steven Spielberg.

John A. Russo, who co-wrote the screenplay for Night of the Living Dead, also turned the flesh-eating frenzy into two blood-drenched novels which until recently were Out of Print for thirty years and lost to an entire generation of readers. This book includes the rare original version of Return of the Living Dead, as opposed to the version based on Dan O'Bannon's movie, which was a horror comedy.

In this beautiful special signed Limited Edition hardcover of Undead, Russo's two classic novels have been combined into one gory, chilling volume. Within these pages you'll find gruesome, suspenseful horror at its best.

CLICK HERE to purchase the product

CLICK HERE to discuss the product

Instagram

Comment

Looks like a great book and I LOVE the Alan Clark art!!!

Comment

Here is a larger version of the artwork:

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

This is gut-munchingly great! I'm glad to see that this has the original "Return of the Living Dead" from the 1970's in it, and not the 80's movie novelization (although I wouldn't have minded that).

Comment

I'm looking forward to this edition! I still have my original RETURN paperback (entombed in plastic, of course). I remember experiencing a lot of then-taboo chills back when it was first published. It'll be really nice to have both of Russo's zombie works in one volume. Thanks, CD!
            Last edited by Kenton; 06-01-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

This is a fantastic announcement! I cannot wait for this to be published and I love the artwork. Great one CD!!
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Can't wait for this one, and love the cover art! Will this be coming out in the summer, or is fall more likely?
                Last edited by RJK1981; 06-06-2011, 09:16 PM. Reason: Forgot a word!
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                  Can't for this one, and love the cover art! Will this be coming out in the summer, or is fall more likely?
                  Ummmm...... (Looks at Brian...) no clue actually. Hopefully Brian sees this and can answer.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                    Can't wait for this one, and love the cover art! Will this be coming out in the summer, or is fall more likely?
                    Aiming for late summer/early fall if all goes well.

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                      Aiming for late summer/early fall if all goes well.

Brian
                      Awesome, thanks! Whenever it comes I can't wait as I have never read these books
                      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                      Spoiler!

Comment

Never read either, but am always a sucker for something to do with zombies!

Comment

After a considerable amount of himming and hawing, I decided to purchase this. I don't know what to expect, really. After placing the order, I checked out what people were saying about the stories, and the reception seems a bit mixed.

Still, even if I never read the book, it's a good piece to have, obtaining the signature to the co-writer of one of the greatest horror films of all time. I also believe that Russo had a cameo as one of the zombies in the film as well.

Overall a I feel pretty happy with the purchase. Can't wait until it comes out.
                          "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Just finished reading the arc of this.It was a good read.I can not believe how much the movie of return of the living dead changed from the story.I think the story
                            was better and turning it into a horror comedy after reading this story it seems like quite a waste of great writing.Anyone on the fence about buying this book
                            buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              Just finished reading the arc of this.It was a good read.I can not believe how much the movie of return of the living dead changed from the story.I think the story
                              was better and turning it into a horror comedy after reading this story it seems like quite a waste of great writing.Anyone on the fence about buying this book
                              buy it.
                              Dammit! I have to actually wait for this...
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                              X