This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another good point Jeff.

Plus my Paypal account would like that $500 back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince View Post
      Hey Dan, any news on the 2018 Forthcoming grab bag books? I know Suffer the Children is included but nothing else. And I've seen no other movement. Anything at all?
      That's one I want to chase in the second half of the year, hopefully before The Stand, but haven't ironed out all the details! First need to get up and running on one or two of our *really* old projects so I can better get things rolling, but I definitely have those three books near the top of the list! It's Suffer the Children, Odd Adventures, and Tomorrow's Journal and the files are pretty much all done. Still want to do one more pass through to make sure everything is clean and up to date, but the sig sheets are in, all the artwork is in, etc.
      CD Email: [email protected]
      My website: DanFranklinAuthor.com

Comment

Pulled the trigger and canceled that Gwendy order, and a couple of other orders since the Production Update said the signature sheets still aren't signed. If they do get signed, I may re-order; who knows. There are still more preorders I have,but at least the updates are from March and they said they're ready for the printer. Probably check on them in a few more months and see if they've changed status before I cancel them.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
          Pulled the trigger and canceled that Gwendy order, and a couple of other orders since the Production Update said the signature sheets still aren't signed. If they do get signed, I may re-order; who knows. There are still more preorders I have,but at least the updates are from March and they said they're ready for the printer. Probably check on them in a few more months and see if they've changed status before I cancel them.
          Wise move…I’d’ve done the same, especially since the GWENDY wasn’t awaiting a special spot in your collection. Now you just have to decide if it’s newly-found Fun Money, or keep doing the fiscally wise (but, eh, boring) thing and put it in your new-home fund that IIRC you have.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post

Wise move…I’d’ve done the same, especially since the GWENDY wasn’t awaiting a special spot in your collection. Now you just have to decide if it’s newly-found Fun Money, or keep doing the fiscally wise (but, eh, boring) thing and put it in your new-home fund that IIRC you have.
            Just applied it to my PayPal account. So nothing excited except I did pay for things that were exciting

Comment

Hi Dan, have all copies of the Gwendy's trilogy shipped yet? I haven't received mine or a shipping notice.

Thanks,
              Mike

Comment

Originally posted by amd013 View Post
                Hi Dan, have all copies of the Gwendy's trilogy shipped yet? I haven't received mine or a shipping notice.

Thanks,
                Mike
                They have not! They should be out by the end of the week, I would think. If you haven't heard regarding yours, please reach out to me directly and I'll figure out the hold up and how to get it to you ASAP

Comment

Hi, Dan.

I've received a couple of queries from McCammon fans about the Gone South limiteds they ordered from CD. Do you have any idea when those will ship? (Or have they shipped, and they need to contact Mindy?)

Thanks!

Hunter

Comment

I see my Interview is on the move today. Can't wait to see how it turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      I see my Interview is on the move today. Can't wait to see how it turned out.
                      Keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post

Keep us posted!
                        Should get it tomorrow!

Expected Delivery on

SATURDAY1 July2023 by
                        9:00pm 

Comment

Originally posted by goathunter View Post
                          Hi, Dan.

I've received a couple of queries from McCammon fans about the Gone South limiteds they ordered from CD. Do you have any idea when those will ship? (Or have they shipped, and they need to contact Mindy?)

Thanks!

Hunter
                          I am not certain! I am sure LP has done their side, but we have to catch up on a fair amount of stuff. Please check back in a few weeks if you haven't heard more!

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post

No proper updates! It has quite a line in front of it before it sees the light of day, sadly
                            Hi Dan, it's been about six months since I last checked; so, I figured I would touch base to see if you have any more/newer updates regarding the Billy Summers slipcase? Let me know what you think whenever you have a moment. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Hi Dan, it's been about six months since I last checked; so, I figured I would touch base to see if you have any more/newer updates regarding the Billy Summers slipcase? Let me know what you think whenever you have a moment. Thanks!
                              I don't have any specifics on it, sorry! I know it's at the top of the list for the aftermarket ones, but beyond that I'm not sure. Will advise if I hear more. I hope to have some very cool updates on one of the longest overdue projects very soon, and a more recent but unannounced project!

Comment

Originally posted by DanFranklin View Post
                                Hi Dan,

Just wondering if you have any info on the slipcase for Holly that CD is producing. It's not listed among the other slipcases on the Production Updates page. Any info is appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                                X