• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dannyb View Post
    What is informed delivery?
    Service from the USPS
    https://informeddelivery.usps.com/bo...o/start.action

Comment

Originally posted by jsweet View Post
      My understanding last summer was that Informed Delivery was not yet fully rolled so some people do not have access to it. It shows images of most letters being delivered that day and a list of all packages en-route to you with the sender and an estimated delivery date and all available tracking. If it is available I highly recommend signing up for it. I was notified when it went live here because I have the post office hold my mail when I leave town for over 24 hours. Once it is live for your address it is the only way to request hold mail.

Comment

I've used ID for about four years now (maybe longer?) and find it very handy to see what's being shipped to me. I have similar notification for UPS and FedEx so I get texts whenever something is shipped to my address (and I can see those shipments on a dashboard.)

Awhile back, I read about how everyone *should* sign up for it if you haven't - even if you think you don't need. It's a way to monitor for mail fraud - one of those chapped people from Jeff's high school could send things to your house, monitor for delivery, and grab the items without you even knowing that they were delivered. It kind of made sense. Much better that the *panic* I read about that said you shouldn't put those family member stickers on your car because then THE BADS would know your husband is in the military, and thus you're alone all of the time, and you have young daughters at home without dogs.

Originally posted by Martin View Post

My understanding last summer was that Informed Delivery was not yet fully rolled so some people do not have access to it. It shows images of most letters being delivered that day and a list of all packages en-route to you with the sender and an estimated delivery date and all available tracking. If it is available I highly recommend signing up for it. I was notified when it went live here because I have the post office hold my mail when I leave town for over 24 hours. Once it is live for your address it is the only way to request hold mail.

Comment

I've had informed Delivery since last year. It's nice so I know if something is coming even if I don't get a tracking number.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I tried signing up, and it looks like I can't get it with my adress in canada.

Comment

I was looking for an update on the limited edition of Dead Astronauts and I can't find any mention of it on the main website. Do you have any info on it? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jpowell View Post
                I was looking for an update on the limited edition of Dead Astronauts and I can't find any mention of it on the main website. Do you have any info on it? Thanks!
                That's a Sub Press book. We haven't received our copies yet.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

That would explain it. Thank you!

Comment

It's been published at least - I got my copy from SubPress quite a while back. Lot smaller than anticipated, especially given the price.

Originally posted by jpowell View Post

Comment

I see that you just found a box of Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy III hiding in the warehouse. Was Dead Astronauts hiding near them? ;-)

Also, for anyone who still hasn't purchased Subterranean III, it is a STUNNING book! Quarter bound in leather and just brimming with quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post

I see that you just found a box of Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy III hiding in the warehouse. Was Dead Astronauts hiding near them? ;-)

Also, for anyone who still hasn't purchased Subterranean III, it is a STUNNING book! Quarter bound in leather and just brimming with quality.
                        Found isn't really the exactly how that happened. Morel like forgot we ordered them and forgot to sell them back when we sold the trade version. So they showed up and it was like "Huh guess we should sell these"

Instagram

Comment

Found isn't really the exactly how that happened. Morel like forgot we ordered them and forgot to sell them back when we sold the trade version. So they showed up and it was like "Huh guess we should sell these"
                          Ah, well an excellent opportunity for buyers either way!

Comment

Have the books in the Cemetery Dance Select series gone to the printer yet? Jeff Strand mentioned something about this being published soon in a recent newsletter. I wasn’t sure if he actually meant Cold Dead Hands or if both will be published soon.

Comment

I think he meant cold dead hands. I forget what the hold up is on the select series. I know Brian and I were hoping to send all 6 books to the printer at the same time.

Instagram

Comment

That’s what I thought. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X