Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production Update Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    I see Dereliction by Ray Garton listed as recently released, but haven't gotten a shipping notice for this yet. Is this still in the process of being sent out? With as many books being shipped out as there has been in such a short time I wouldn't be surprised if these are still being sent out, just wanted to check up on it
    We are still working on Four Zombies / Dreamlike States, but Dereliction is already prepped for shipping as soon as we are done with those. It should ship this week.
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      We are still working on Four Zombies / Dreamlike States, but Dereliction is already prepped for shipping as soon as we are done with those. It should ship this week.
      Great! Thanks for the update
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

      Comment


        #78
        Cool 3 more books to go. Then the let down while we go back to waiting......Unless the rest of those erc club books will be shipping after that and unless there are a few unannounced books coming before March...Unless............. Unless.... well you get the picture.

        Comment


          #79
          Any update on The Twelve? The notes say a 2014 delivery but at this point can it be narrowed down any? Also is there going to be a pre-order for the next book in the series anytime soon?

          Thanks!
          Looking for the fonting of youth.

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
            Any update on The Twelve? The notes say a 2014 delivery but at this point can it be narrowed down any? Also is there going to be a pre-order for the next book in the series anytime soon?

            Thanks!
            The Twelve will be out before The City of Mirrors trade edition, and we'll take orders for our edition of The City of Mirrors after The Twelve has shipped.

            Brian
            Brian James Freeman
            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

            Comment


              #81
              Thanks you slippery devil.

              Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              The Twelve will be out before The City of Mirrors trade edition, and we'll take orders for our edition of The City of Mirrors after The Twelve has shipped.

              Brian
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                Thanks you slippery devil.
                I know, it wasn't totally vague, but pretty much, eh? I'll post specifics as soon as I have them.
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  #83
                  Just noticed no updates since 2/24 on main site.

                  Language of Fear still scheduled for April????

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                    Language of Fear still scheduled for April????
                    Yep!
                    Brian James Freeman
                    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                    Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                    Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      Yep!
                      Sweet! Thanks Brian.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        According to the Production page, it looks like I'll get Cold Comforts sometime in April.


                        Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Any idea when the next issue of Cemetery Dance magazine is going to be out?

                          Comment


                            #88
                            Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Any idea when the next issue of Cemetery Dance magazine is going to be out?
                            Looking like May.
                            Brian James Freeman
                            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Great to hear. Now one other question, When will the UK edition of Dr. Sleep ship? I ordered mine last June. Just wondering.

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                                Great to hear. Now one other question, When will the UK edition of Dr. Sleep ship? I ordered mine last June. Just wondering.
                                Already shipped, so please email Mindy about your order if yours did not! order@cemeterydance.com

                                Brian
                                Brian James Freeman
                                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X