Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production Update Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    I believe I have an ARC of proof of it.
    Oops. I meant to type ARC or proof.

    Comment


      I can't find the thread for City of Mirrors, but this is shipping next week.
      CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

      Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

      Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

      Comment


        Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
        I can't find the thread for City of Mirrors, but this is shipping next week.
        SWEET!

        Comment


          Just some other general shipping updates for anyone who cares. We're done shipping Revival now. PS Publishing's version of The Stand should be finished tomorrow, with the exception of maybe 10 orders which will have to wait for PS to send us replacement copies for damages.

          Next on the shipping list are some lettered editions people have been waiting for. Then we'll be into City of Mirrors next week.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Just some other general shipping updates for anyone who cares. We're done shipping Revival now. PS Publishing's version of The Stand should be finished tomorrow, with the exception of maybe 10 orders which will have to wait for PS to send us replacement copies for damages.

            Next on the shipping list are some lettered editions people have been waiting for. Then we'll be into City of Mirrors next week.
            Can I ask where Suntups Brother and Borderlands Little book fall in line?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Can I ask where Suntups Brother and Borderlands Little book fall in line?
              I think we have 4 or 5 misc small quantity other publisher's titles in the queue to ship. The plan is for Dan F. (who's part time) to work on those while Zach is working on the bigger projects and in between shipping the day to day orders. Brother is probably at the top of that other publisher's list. The Little Black book is probably at the bottom, because it's the most complex and will take the most amount of time. Either way probably the week after next for the Little book at the latest and most likely next week for Brother.
              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

              Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

              Comment


                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                I think we have 4 or 5 misc small quantity other publisher's titles in the queue to ship. The plan is for Dan F. (who's part time) to work on those while Zach is working on the bigger projects and in between shipping the day to day orders. Brother is probably at the top of that other publisher's list. The Little Black book is probably at the bottom, because it's the most complex and will take the most amount of time. Either way probably the week after next for the Little book at the latest and most likely next week for Brother.
                Sounds good. Thanks for the update.

                Comment


                  Thanks for the update Dan! Am super excited that City of Mirrors will be shipping next week. Have been waiting to do a Cronin re-read until this final volume was produced.

                  Comment


                    I am a pessimist by nature but I am excited as well. This will force me to do a re-read of something I (vaguely) remember liking a lot. I liked the stories so much we made a special trip in 2012(?) to see him in Germany.

                    Great wine and fun night BTW.

                    JCGroupPhotoTMDrunk_zps919ba0da.jpg

                    JC1_zps71b5f401.jpg



                    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
                    Thanks for the update Dan! Am super excited that City of Mirrors will be shipping next week. Have been waiting to do a Cronin re-read until this final volume was produced.
                    Looking for the fonting of youth.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                      I am a pessimist by nature but I am excited as well. This will force me to do a re-read of something I (vaguely) remember liking a lot. I liked the stories so much we made a special trip in 2012(?) to see him in Germany.

                      Great wine and fun night BTW.

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21944[/ATTACH]

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]21945[/ATTACH]
                      I have the first two books and just ordered the last book. I have never read these.

                      Comment


                        There is a time jump, from what I remember, that disrupts the narrative however I still liked what I read.

                        Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I have the first two books and just ordered the last book. I have never read these.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          There is a time jump, from what I remember, that disrupts the narrative however I still liked what I read.
                          You are correct about the time jump. I remember loving the 1st book and strongly liking the 2nd & 3rd books. My main gripe really was the length of time between the books being published as each book was heavy on characters/details essentially forcing re-read the previous books before you could really move onto the current book. Will be cool to read them straight through to see how it might alter my perception of these books

                          Comment


                            It is going to be a while before I get to these but my plan would be to read them consecutively.

                            Comment


                              I am not sure about your reading habits but I would take a small break in between them. I re-read the Dark Tower series every once in a awhile and need to take small breaks between some of the books.

                              Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              It is going to be a while before I get to these but my plan would be to read them consecutively.
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

                              Comment


                                I took a break between the first two, and it wasn't difficult to pick up from where it left off. There were times when I thought "Now who is that again?" but not too many.
                                I haven't read the third yet, but will probably take it on after I finish The Expanse series.
                                I had to buy all three of these aftermarket because I wasn't around when they were on sale directly. Thanks to Dan (and Roy at Bad Moon Books) for matching my number. I can't wait to complete the set. I also have UK and US firsts of all three books. I like this series!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X