Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production Update Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Art is done, just waiting on sig sheets now. The sheets for 2 of the 4 books are back, and Brian poked the people involved about the other 2 sets. One of those other 2 sets still needs to go to Joe then once it gets back from South America.
    Really? Darn, I thought it was closer than that...I thought the last I heard a while back is that three of the volumes were all wrapped up but w/ the fourth volume the artist involved was having issues that were delaying that one lone sig page, but that it was finally cleared up and that last sig page was expected back any time. Perhaps I misunderstood. That it's just at the halfway point more than two years after the pre-order for the project is unfortunate to hear...I'll keep my fingers crossed that the second half will proceed more quickly.
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

    Comment


      Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
      Really? Darn, I thought it was closer than that...I thought the last I heard a while back is that three of the volumes were all wrapped up but w/ the fourth volume the artist involved was having issues that were delaying that one lone sig page, but that it was finally cleared up and that last sig page was expected back any time. Perhaps I misunderstood. That it's just at the halfway point more than two years after the pre-order for the project is unfortunate to hear...I'll keep my fingers crossed that the second half will proceed more quickly.
      Well, everything is ready for the printer except for those two signature sheets, so it's really a lot more than "half way done."
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        Thanks, Brian, good to know.

        Dan, how about another pre-order I have: Brian Keene’s END OF THE ROAD (with chapbook)...?
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

        Comment


          Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
          Well, everything is ready for the printer except for those two signature sheets, so it's really a lot more than "half way done."
          Famous last words?

          Comment


            Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            Thanks, Brian, good to know.

            Dan, how about another pre-order I have: Brian Keene’s END OF THE ROAD (with chapbook)...?
            I think this one just needs a slot in the printer schedule. Brian will have to confirm on that one though.
            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

            Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

            Comment


              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
              I think this one just needs a slot in the printer schedule. Brian will have to confirm on that one though.
              END OF THE ROAD is going to a new printer we're trying that we found during my summer of talking to anyone and everyone who had an offset printing press! I think it'll be in December, talking to them now about scheduling and paperwork.

              Brian
              Brian James Freeman
              brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

              Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
              Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
              Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

              Comment


                Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                END OF THE ROAD is going to a new printer we're trying that we found during my summer of talking to anyone and everyone who had an offset printing press! I think it'll be in December, talking to them now about scheduling and paperwork.

                Brian
                Might be easier to just start your own printing press! LOL!

                Comment


                  Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Might be easier to just start your own printing press! LOL!
                  Brad, let's start our own. We'll call it the Chi Guys Printing Press and Petting Zoo Brewpub! I have $100 to invest!

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                    Brad, let's start our own. We'll call it the Chi Guys Printing Press and Petting Zoo Brewpub! I have $100 to invest!
                    I have $37.47 and possible a few loose coins on the floor of the car. Let's go!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                      END OF THE ROAD is going to a new printer we're trying that we found during my summer of talking to anyone and everyone who had an offset printing press! I think it'll be in December, talking to them now about scheduling and paperwork.

                      Brian
                      Sounds good -- thanks.
                      Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

                      Comment


                        Not really a production update, but we started the next Graveyard Edition rolling at the printer this week. I think it should be out in January. Not sure when we're announcing it for sale, probably soonish though.
                        CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                        Non-Work related social media and what not:
                        Instagram

                        Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                        Comment


                          What occurs if I no longer have the bank and/or CC account associated with an order I wish to cancel? I'm talking City of Mirrors FWIW.
                          Looking for the fonting of youth.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                            What occurs if I no longer have the bank and/or CC account associated with an order I wish to cancel? I'm talking City of Mirrors FWIW.
                            Just specify that when you ask Mindy about canceling it. Usually we'll offer store credit or another form of refund. City of Mirrors is at the printer and should be out in December or January (probably January).
                            CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                            Non-Work related social media and what not:
                            Instagram

                            Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                            Comment


                              Thanks for the reply. I may just stick this out, and be my normal OCD self, and have the complete set.

                              Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              Just specify that when you ask Mindy about canceling it. Usually we'll offer store credit or another form of refund. City of Mirrors is at the printer and should be out in December or January (probably January).
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

                              Comment


                                Hi CD,

                                I was wondering if you have any more updates on the titles below. Their blurbs on the production status page have been the same for the last few page updates. As always, any information is appreciated!

                                The Southern Reach Trilogy by Jeff VanderMeer & Usher's Passing by Robert McCammon.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X