Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production Update Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    It's in the queue. I'm not sure where it falls in the queue though, mostly because I think it's buried behind a whole bunch of other stuff that's also in the queue. Here's the shipping queue as I'm currently advertising it (this is subject to change).

    Currently Shipping:

    Darkness Whispers TPB
    Long December TPB

    Shipping Next:

    PS Pub Night Shift
    Extra Books Bundle
    People Next Door
    Vacation

    Then about 8 other projects (including the black slipcase) in the order of whatever is the easiest to get to first.
    Holy cow man!!! That's quite the list. Think you need to petition Brian and Rich for some more help.

    Comment


      I don't even remember which books I ordered the black slipcases for anymore.

      Comment


        Any updates on the lettered edition of Gone Girl?
        Still included in the traycases in production list but I was sure that I'd read that they had arrived at CD. Can't find any reference to that though so maybe I imagined it. Any news?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Ranger View Post
          Any updates on the lettered edition of Gone Girl?
          Still included in the traycases in production list but I was sure that I'd read that they had arrived at CD. Can't find any reference to that though so maybe I imagined it. Any news?
          They're here. Been here for a little bit, just haven't had a place to work them into the schedule with all the Shining / Gwendy madness. Hopefully soon, but it's hard to say since all my "summer" help has dried up now.
          CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

          Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

          Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            They're here. Been here for a little bit, just haven't had a place to work them into the schedule with all the Shining / Gwendy madness. Hopefully soon, but it's hard to say since all my "summer" help has dried up now.
            Good news. Looking forward to getting mine.
            Are there any pics of the completed books?

            Comment


              Hello, I was wondering if there was any information on the 40th anniversary edition of Interview with the Vampire? I purchased it in may of 2016 and it said it would go into production at the end of 2016 then in the beginning of this year I received another notice saying it would be out near the end of this year? Is there anymore definite information on this? I have 4 books from 2016 I'm waiting for just looking for information. We got emails all the time with updates on the Shining but nothing about my other books

              Comment


                Originally posted by evilqueen View Post
                Hello, I was wondering if there was any information on the 40th anniversary edition of Interview with the Vampire? I purchased it in may of 2016 and it said it would go into production at the end of 2016 then in the beginning of this year I received another notice saying it would be out near the end of this year? Is there anymore definite information on this? I have 4 books from 2016 I'm waiting for just looking for information. We got emails all the time with updates on the Shining but nothing about my other books
                I don't have a firm date on Interview. I'm pretty sure the plan is still by the end of the year (though that's coming up quickly now). As far as production updates go we have a page that Brian keeps fairly up to date.

                http://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

                We tend to send more emails about the SK stuff than anything else, because our customers tend to be a bit more "antsy" about the Stephen King projects than they do about anything else. As always though we're more than happy to answer questions here or direct emails and what not about production updates.
                CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

                Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                Comment


                  Any updates on ShockLines? That last author has been sitting on the signature sheets for a very long time now.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                    Any updates on ShockLines? That last author has been sitting on the signature sheets for a very long time now.
                    That one I actually have no idea on. Brian might know though, I'm sure he'll pop in to clarify.
                    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                    Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

                    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by slayn666 View Post
                      Any updates on ShockLines? That last author has been sitting on the signature sheets for a very long time now.
                      No firm news yet, but hopefully soon!

                      Best,
                      Brian
                      Brian James Freeman
                      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                        No firm news yet, but hopefully soon!

                        Best,
                        Brian
                        Can you just give us his name and we can all keep reminding him to send them back

                        Comment


                          Brian, a couple of weeks ago a collection from Terry Dowling, The Night Shop, showed up in your pre-order section. It appears as 'out of print' and publishing in September 2017, but I don't recall an announcement for this title. Is it a kind of exclusive, like to the CDCC?
                          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                          -John Barth

                          https://bugensbooks.com/

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by bugen View Post
                            Brian, a couple of weeks ago a collection from Terry Dowling, The Night Shop, showed up in your pre-order section. It appears as 'out of print' and publishing in September 2017, but I don't recall an announcement for this title. Is it a kind of exclusive, like to the CDCC?
                            Between the CDCC advance order window and a previous special offer the book was offered in, the entire print run was spoken for before we could send an official announcement out. We'll still send a newsletter soon about it, just to spread the word that it exists, because Terry delivered a terrific collection!

                            Brian
                            Brian James Freeman
                            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                            Comment


                              I bet he did. Thank you for the info.
                              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                              -John Barth

                              https://bugensbooks.com/

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by bugen View Post
                                I bet he did. Thank you for the info.
                                This one was also included in the recent ARC Grab Bag. It is currently sitting in my TBR pile.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X