Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Production Update Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Is there any update on Vacation by Matthew Costello?


    Cap
    Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

    Comment


      Originally posted by c marvel View Post
      Is there any update on Vacation by Matthew Costello?
      Cap
      It is in Dan's shipping queue.

      Brian
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
      Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        I like the line beneath your Administrator. Cool.


        Cap
        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

        Comment


          I tried to find the thread that discussed the book, but it appears that maybe it's been deleted...? I was curious to know if there was any update on the years-delayed book by Norman Partridge.
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

          Comment


            Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
            I tried to find the thread that discussed the book, but it appears that maybe it's been deleted...? I was curious to know if there was any update on the years-delayed book by Norman Partridge.
            I think this is the thread you were looking for:

            http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...Shadows)/page4

            Comment


              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I think this is the thread you were looking for:

              http://forum.cemeterydance.com/showt...Shadows)/page4
              That is indeed the one, thanks, Martin -- and thanks, Brian, for the update he just posted on that thread...hope you hear back from him, and that the news is positive. If there's one contemporary genre author who I wish was more active (or at all active, to be more precise, given that he's had just one slim novella in the last decade, JOHNNY HALLOWEEN in '10, with another slim novella back in '06), it's certainly Partridge. Reminds me a bit of T.E.D. Klein...not up to Klein's caliber (more akin to Lansdale's voice than Klein's), of course, but in that his output is so relatively small yet nearly all of it is so damn good.
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

              Comment


                Just curious as to what is shipping now.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Just curious as to what is shipping now.
                  End of Watch slipcases, I believe!
                  Brian James Freeman
                  brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                  Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                  Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                  Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                  Comment


                    Do you have the Limited Edition of Last Train from Perdition in the shipping queue? Seeing some remainder copies for sale on the Sub Press site just jogged my memory on this one

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
                      Do you have the Limited Edition of Last Train from Perdition in the shipping queue? Seeing some remainder copies for sale on the Sub Press site just jogged my memory on this one
                      I have some boxes from Sub Press here that came in the last week or so. I haven't had a chance to open them and see what's in them yet. That said we are awfully close to Gwendy so even if they are here they won't ship until after Gwendy at this point.
                      CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                      Non-Work related social media and what not:
                      Instagram

                      Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        I have some boxes from Sub Press here that came in the last week or so. I haven't had a chance to open them and see what's in them yet. That said we are awfully close to Gwendy so even if they are here they won't ship until after Gwendy at this point.
                        Thanks Dan. No rush, I just wanted to make sure it hadn't gotten lost in transit.

                        Comment


                          I was wondering what was happening with the 'Salem's Lot portfolio. I remember seeing that some were shipping, but not remarqued copies at the time, and that folks that had Chadbourne remarques may have to wait later due to missing remarque pages and poor Glenn having to start over. Any chance replacement remarques showed up, or the originals were found?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Theli View Post
                            I was wondering what was happening with the 'Salem's Lot portfolio. I remember seeing that some were shipping, but not remarqued copies at the time, and that folks that had Chadbourne remarques may have to wait later due to missing remarque pages and poor Glenn having to start over. Any chance replacement remarques showed up, or the originals were found?
                            I was about to answer but I realized I'd better let Dan confirm. I believe he was or is shipping the very last orders now-ish.

                            Brian
                            Brian James Freeman
                            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                            Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                            Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                              I was about to answer but I realized I'd better let Dan confirm. I believe he was or is shipping the very last orders now-ish.

                              Brian
                              They're shipping nowish. Gwendy arriving has kinda thrown a bit of a wrench in that, but they are being worked, just kinda slowly and between other urgent things.
                              CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

                              Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

                              Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

                              Comment


                                Thanks for the update guys! No rush of course, just curious.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X