X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jargendeli
    replied
    Any news on THE JUDAS TREE by Simon Clark or the mosaic book that came with that CD Collectors Club? Cannot remember which club it was.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Any updates on when we can expect the remaining books in the 2018 Forthcoming Grab Bag to be announced/published? I believe only one has been announced so far: the John Saul book and that one seems to be stuck in the proofreading stage. Any info on this grab bag will be appreciated as it has been awhile since we've received any updates. Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

I totally understand, Dan. We all know you're understaffed and overworked and we appreciate you. That's terrific news about Usher's Passing. Thank you.
    Ehh it's less that and more just poor timing. In this instance we had about 7 or 8 projects all either finish or show up at the same time, Night Shift, Night Eternal, Cold Dead Hands, Home, Little Girls, Later, 20th Century Ghosts, Little Silver Book, Hope and Miracles, and more I'm definitely forgetting. With Night Shift and Later almost back to back it really set back the schedule. New stuff showing up that jumps the line because more people are asking about it than the stuff that's here doesn't really help either (looking at you Usher's Passing).

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Shipping of Usher's Passing starts this week. For what it's worth we have several projects in the warehouse that need to ship, but can only really ship one at a time. Usher's Passing is this week, The Night Eternal should be next week.
    I totally understand, Dan. We all know you're understaffed and overworked and we appreciate you. That's terrific news about Usher's Passing. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
    Just wondering if the slipcases for Usher's Passing arrived last week as expected? It has been almost 7 weeks since the Production Updates page was updated and I imagine that progress has been made on several projects in that time.
    Shipping of Usher's Passing starts this week. For what it's worth we have several projects in the warehouse that need to ship, but can only really ship one at a time. Usher's Passing is this week, The Night Eternal should be next week.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Just wondering if the slipcases for Usher's Passing arrived last week as expected? It has been almost 7 weeks since the Production Updates page was updated and I imagine that progress has been made on several projects in that time.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    Will it be a longer wait for Usher lettered traycases?
    Traycases always take longer, but I'm hoping they'll be done this summer. Mindy is the one who chases the traycase maker, and she confirmed for me today that this one is with him now.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Will it be a longer wait for Usher lettered traycases?

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The slipcases for Usher's Passing were due in May but have actually been finished early and will ship to us next week. (A miracle!)
    Yay! I know it will be a little while yet before they ship but at least there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Dan -- Any idea when CD may have slipcases for If It Bleeds? ~Cap
    Some replacement slipcases for Night Shift to replace the ones that had been damaged in the original shipment are on the way to us right now. The slipcases for Usher's Passing were due in May but have actually been finished early and will ship to us next week. (A miracle!) So, If It Bleeds is the next one on the slipcase maker's list. Their already long production times REALLY stretched out last year due to the social distancing measures they had to put into place, but we're hopeful things are headed back to normal soon.

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by c marvel View Post
    Good question. I don't know where that's at in the production schedule. I will point Brian here.

Leave a comment:

• c marvel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    The shipping queue isn't really all that slow, it's just those titles keep getting bumped for what we deem more pressing things. Specifically Shipping of those got bumped for Later and Borderland's Little Silver book. Chart of Darkness has been shipping this week and should be done shortly. Then we're going to ship our copies of Hope and Miracles from Guantlet before starting on Little Girls.

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    I understand the situation, it was just a gentle nudge to see if we can get another shipping update

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by joejets View Post
    That shipping queue sure is slow, Dan! Been a month waiting for Night Eternal, Home, Cold Dead Hands, Chart of Darkness, and Little Girls to hit the front of the line.
    Let’s see??? There’s a pandemic and last I heard Dan was working short staffed. Think those are reasonable excuses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X