X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slayn666
    replied
    Like that one has been outstanding so long CD had to change the subtitle to make it less of a farce.

Leave a comment:

• slayn666
    replied
    Man you guys aren't even close. Go look up when Shocklines was first put up for preorder.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Originally posted by elinor-m View Post
    Ordered The Best of CD 2 in October 2010. More importantly is where this sits in the queue (talking about the lettered edition).
    They have a list on the production update page of what lettered editions they are working on. I don’t think it matters how long out the book was first ordered but when the actual book arrives and with the new case makers waiting until a book is complete instead of making up a dummy book to start the cases earlier. I know that the slipcase edition is scheduled to be out by the end of this year. With COVID once again starting to mess with things who knows? Hope that helps you.

Leave a comment:

• elinor-m
    replied
    Ordered The Best of CD 2 in October 2010. More importantly is where this sits in the queue (talking about the lettered edition).

Leave a comment:

• pumpheel
    replied
    I believe "Turn Down the Lights" which I ordered in November, 2013 is the winner. Of course if you count when "The Best of CD 2" was titled "A 15 Year Anniversary" you may be right. At this point, I guess it doesn't make much difference.

Leave a comment:

• elinor-m
    replied
    Any remote idea when the traycased edition of The Best of Cemetery Dance 2 might be finally released? This has to be the longest outstanding book edition in CD's pending backlog. As such, shouldn't it get higher billing on the food chain for production? Tnanks!

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    I just got my shipping notice for the If It Bleeds slipcase this morning. Apparently they're still in the process of shipping them. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post

Thanks for that info Martin! I just shot Mindy an email for an update. Am hoping that it was just an oversight; or, perhaps they were waiting to ship it with my copy of Billy Summers which I also ordered from CD. Fingers crossed!!!
    That is a valid point. They may have shipped the case only orders first.

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

I received mine last week. You may want to email Mindy.
    Thanks for that info Martin! I just shot Mindy an email for an update. Am hoping that it was just an oversight; or, perhaps they were waiting to ship it with my copy of Billy Summers which I also ordered from CD. Fingers crossed!!!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post

Hmmm. I haven't received mine either, nor a shipping notice.
    Jeff Terry even has an unboxing video on Youtube.

Leave a comment:

• Marmaduke Grigsby
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post

Hmmm. I haven't received mine either, nor a shipping notice.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    Originally posted by sholloman81 View Post
    Hi CD- Just wondering if you have an eta to begin shipping the slipcase for "If It Bleeds". I believe the last update was that it would begin shipping end of July. Am wondering if that has started yet. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• sholloman81
    replied
    Hi CD- Just wondering if you have an eta to begin shipping the slipcase for "If It Bleeds". I believe the last update was that it would begin shipping end of July. Am wondering if that has started yet. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Sure. Currently we're working our way through the July 4th sale orders. Then we're going to ship the Little Gold Book, and by the the time we're done that the If It Bleeds slipcases should be here and we'll be shipping those.

After that in no particular order are a grab bag we sold, the CDCC shirt we just sold (assuming the shirts arrive), 2 lettered editions, and an other publisher book

Leave a comment:

• joejets
    replied
    Hey Dan- When you get a minute, can you please post an update revealing what is in the shipping queue now?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X