No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Dark Man by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I WON THE $1000 GIFT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got an email from Mindy. Super excited. Now too bad its too late for doctor sleep or the dark man though. Maybe i'll finally order the max brooks books though...might save it all for something really good though.

Comment

Congratulations!
      Originally posted by Teriw View Post
      OMG I WON THE $1000 GIFT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just got an email from Mindy. Super excited. Now too bad its too late for doctor sleep or the dark man though. Maybe i'll finally order the max brooks books though...might save it all for something really good though.

Comment

How very cool, congrats
        If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

That is f'ing awesome! Congrats and enjoy!
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Outstanding!!! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Teri.

Comment

Nice going, Teri!

Chuck Norris also sends his approval!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

GREAT SUPER CONGRATULATIONS. AWESOME. Way to go.

Comment

Congrats!

Hate chu! (Unless all your best friends get very special Christmas presents)
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Oh man, congrats. Very jealous!

Comment

Congrats! Definitely jealous though.
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

It's nice to be the one hated for once. lol

Comment

It's nice to be the one hated for once. lol
                                LOL!
                                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                                X