No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Dark Man by Stephen King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else having trouble adding it to their cart?

Comment

Probably everyone until they get the server issues resolved. Technology is great when it works properly.

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Is anyone else having trouble adding it to their cart?

Comment

I remember this happening when It was announced, but it wasn't like this...
        Last edited by srboone; 05-14-2013, 03:26 PM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

A little to pricey for me, I guess I'll have to be satisfied trying to get the slipcased trade hardcover.

Comment

Yea I only want to get the 2 trade editions and go to bed for a bit. Got to work tonight. Mr. Boone you must be tired as you worked all night and only slept 2 hrs or less. Hope this gets figured out soon. Maybe Brian and Dan need some help. Anyone good with this stuff.Computer stuff that is.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
              So did stephenking.com jump the gun and post early? Usually when I get announcements from them it's long after I've heard from other sources.
              No they posted on time, it's just that the servers crashed at 10:59 and they posted exactly at 11:00. They have since pulled the announcement off the front page till we get this all figured out. Hopefully soon.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                Yea I only want to get the 2 trade editions and go to bed for a bit. Got to work tonight. Mr. Boone you must be tired as you worked all night and only slept 2 hrs or less. Hope this gets figured out soon. Maybe Brian and Dan need some help. Anyone good with this stuff.Computer stuff that is.
                Basically it's just Brian sitting on hold with the web server company, while they work on fixing the problem.

Instagram

Comment

I thought you did like Apple does and took the servers offline right before the announcement to post it.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                  No they posted on time, it's just that the servers crashed at 10:59 and they posted exactly at 11:00. They have since pulled the announcement off the front page till we get this all figured out. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Kind of weird that CD went Dark with this announcement. So karma for Brian for teasing us. Man does it come back to bite big time..

Comment

Well that sucks.

Comment

More of his sadism emerging? Look at us, his little toys begging.

Well that sucks.

Comment

Actually I didn't get any sleep today yet, buta t this point it doesn't matter. I'm up until 3 pm (it's my day off anyway).
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Okay, just got one

Comment

Well that sucks.
                              Yes, yes it does.

Instagram

Comment

So how many copies of the signed traycased will there be
                                If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Working...
                                X