• Show
Clear All

• bsaenz24
    replied
    97% sold out on the limited. Damn!

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    No the site did not crash. I ordered my books as soon as the cdcc e-mail came. So Squire you passed on the signed edition? I thought you would go for both. This was an expensive day as I said before I ended up going to sub press and getting the Gift of The Shining and of course they had to announce a new Lansdale collection over there. Please you guys no more books for a couple of weeks.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I knew something was up, but I went directly to sleep anyway. Still got a gift edition. Did I mis a site crash or anyhting?

Leave a comment:

• TJCams
    replied
    Wow....I love the looks of this, but sadly I will be passing on this. Enjoy it - those of you who are landing such a wonderful book!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I will say thank you and poor Mindy in the same sentence!
    Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
    Mindy can apply the discount for you manually, just reply to your order confirmation email!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommy View Post
    The artwork is absolutely amazing, any plans for an artwork portfolio?
    We've talked about one, but there are a lot of steps to getting something like that approved, so we will see what happens!

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I don't think so. It appears that CD's web server was well prepared.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I knew something was up, but I went directly to sleep anyway. Still got a gift edition. Did I mis a site crash or anyhting?

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tommy
    replied
    I got one of the Gift editions but seriously want one of the signed limited, I really hope someone doesn't pay for theirs and I can get one from a waiting list, Happy but sad, very emotional day

The artwork is absolutely amazing, any plans for an artwork portfolio?

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Limited Edition is 89% sold out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    I will probably kick myself for this but I only ordered the Gift Edition. For some reason I have this mental block that does not allow me to pay over $350 for a book. I checked the website as soon as I got into my office and ordered the Gift Edition as soon as I saw it, only to realize later that I had a CDCC discount offer in my email!
    Mindy can apply the discount for you manually, just reply to your order confirmation email!

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I will probably kick myself for this but I only ordered the Gift Edition. For some reason I have this mental block that does not allow me to pay over $350 for a book. I checked the website as soon as I got into my office and ordered the Gift Edition as soon as I saw it, only to realize later that I had a CDCC discount offer in my email!

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Limited Edition is now more than 75% sold out.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
    If we already ordered a trade edition with the slipcase, can we get a refund for that order?
    Yep, just reply to your order confirmation email for the trade edition OR email Mindy at [email protected] and she'll help you out!

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Hey guys. The Lettered edition is now sold out and the limited edition is 75% sold out.
    Going fast! It's a good thing I checked my email when I went to lunch. Well, a good thing for my library. Not such a good thing for my wallet.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Hey guys. The Lettered edition is now sold out and the limited edition is 75% sold out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X