Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damon I am so weak. I just used some PayPal money and ordered one. Well.......Nothing else to say.

Comment

Weak, Weak, Weak.

And don't be thinking I'm weak, because you're only weak if TRY to resist and fail!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I see it's sold out. I was excited to order it; I can see myself getting another copy of Floating Dragon, though.
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I see it's sold out. I was excited to order it; I can see myself getting another copy of Floating Dragon, though.
          I think FD was part of a previous Grab Bag and I believe the description says that none of these have been in a grab bag before, I could be wrong though

Comment

If I can't use.them. for gifts. I can always. Sell them one day. I am not to worried.It's all good.

Comment

I got the email about the grab as well, but I passed on it. The deal was good, but I wouldn't be surprised if I would have gotten all duplicates. Also passed due to a lack of funds for it, but even if I had the money I am pretty sure I would have passed. And yeah, FD was a part of the Forthcoming Grab Bag
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

I ordered the grab bag after some hesitation. I too am afraid I'll get duplicates, but darn it the anticipation to find out what you are going to get is so much fun! On the the other ones I've ordered in the past, I've walked away with at least one gem that was worth the price of admission. Looking forward to this one as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                  I think FD was part of a previous Grab Bag and I believe the description says that none of these have been in a grab bag before, I could be wrong though
                  We haven't used FD in a grab bag, unless it was part of a "Forthcoming Grab Bag" which I don't really count. We're actually putting these together now. For the most part they will all be the same, with the exception of about 30 as we sold a little more than we meant to so we had to swap the one book out for a different one in some of them. I think people will be happy with what they get. However I can say that if you've ordered everything we've shipped in the past 6 months you will get duplicates.

Though I would not expect someone who's ordered everything to purchase a grab bag, and if you did I would assume you would expect duplicates.
                  CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                  Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                    We haven't used FD in a grab bag, unless it was part of a "Forthcoming Grab Bag" which I don't really count. We're actually putting these together now. For the most part they will all be the same, with the exception of about 30 as we sold a little more than we meant to so we had to swap the one book out for a different one in some of them. I think people will be happy with what they get. However I can say that if you've ordered everything we've shipped in the past 6 months you will get duplicates.

Though I would not expect someone who's ordered everything to purchase a grab bag, and if you did I would assume you would expect duplicates.
                    Yeah, I didn't even think about the Forthcoming Grab Bags since they were so limited. I guess it's possible that someone might get a duplicate from there. The overall package, though, is a great value with some terrific books!

Brian
                    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Yeah, there were enough books I didn't buy to hopefully get me one or two that I don't have.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I'm not worried. I think the last book I ordered that has actually shipped was I'm Not Sam! Plus that was a trade edition.

Comment

I figured I may get a duplicate or two but I am not worried. If I do they will be trade bait for my next trip to Powell's.

Comment

got the grab bag today, it is awesome, very pleased, I'll wait to post what I got until others get theirs

Comment

Got my grab bag today. Just as i thought, three of the books were duplicates. But the fourth way made up for it and well worth the price in my opinion. Thanks CD for another awesome deal! Totally made my week!

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                                Got my grab bag today. Just as i thought, three of the books were duplicates. But the fourth way made up for it and well worth the price in my opinion. Thanks CD for another awesome deal! Totally made my week!
                                What did you get?
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X