Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Cemetery Dance Book Club Is Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srboone View Post
    I thought about that, but i already have an s/l on order. Nice choice, though.
    I've decided that I am a reader not a collector. I just can't spend that much money on books. I can't afford it. Wish I could though.
    "now youes can't leave"
    A Bronx Tale
    directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Well, that one was a situation where I bought a gift certificate with a 50% of coupon and then bought the book at a 40% discount so all in all it cost me about $60. But I remember thinking the way you do about 2 years ago....Now I'm just another lost soul. Good luck to you!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I ordered Submerged as well, I like the cover and I don't know much about the Author, just out of curiosity, why was the shipping not free for this particular preorder?

I love the book club this way

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
          I ordered Submerged as well, I like the cover and I don't know much about the Author, just out of curiosity, why was the shipping not free for this particular preorder?

I love the book club this way
          500+ page book pushes the shipping cost too high for Free Shipping, unfortunately! Most of the Book Club books will have Free Shipping, though.

Brian
          Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
          My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
            I've decided that I am a reader not a collector. I just can't spend that much money on books. I can't afford it. Wish I could though.
            I know what you mean Sabrina. I wish I had the means to collect, especially with the fantastic limited ed's CD produces, plus others as well. I have quite a back log of books to read already, plus with a couple pre-orders..... I never did get in on the club - not enough extra cash to be spent on it this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
              500+ page book pushes the shipping cost too high for Free Shipping, unfortunately! Most of the Book Club books will have Free Shipping, though.

Brian
              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                But I remember thinking the way you do about 2 years ago....Now I'm just another lost soul. Good luck to you!
                I thought I'd just be a reader and then.....well.....I don't remember what happened, I got my first limited and fell in love. Good thing there's no wife to tell me no, I'd be in the doghouse.

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                  I thought I'd just be a reader and then.....well.....I don't remember what happened, I got my first limited and fell in love. Good thing there's no wife to tell me no, I'd be in the doghouse.

Same here! Don't need it, though that igloo does look comfortable, if a little small!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by subie09lega View Post
                    I'm always in the doghouse because of CD....

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                      I'm always in the doghouse because of CD....
                      It could always be worse. It could be because of booze and hookers. (Always look on the bright side of life....)

Comment

My wife tells me no more books too....... CD is my latest guilty pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                          It could always be worse. It could be because of booze and hookers. (Always look on the bright side of life....)
                          Thanks, Brad. This is why I come to the CD forums... For expert advice! When my Doctor Sleep comes in the mail, I'll ask the wife if she would rather me engaging in booze and hookers, and let you know the outcome. ( Hopefully you have a spare couch I'll be able to crash on... )

Comment

Thanks, Brad. This is why I come to the CD forums... For expert advice! When my Doctor Sleep comes in the mail, I'll ask the wife if she would rather me engaging in booze and hookers, and let you know the outcome. ( Hopefully you have a spare couch I'll be able to crash on... )

LOL! That's why I give all advice free of charge. To eliminate any liability!!

Comment

Forget the couch you might need your jaw wired.

Comment

Loved today's CDCC offer!

Comment

Working...
                                X