[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 6.0

The New Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club!
    Read FIVE Books Before The General Public, Save $50 on Future Book Orders, and Get A FREE Signed Limited Edition Chapbook about Stephen King's Work!
    "It's Like We're Paying You To Read These Books Early!"

This is the discussion thread for the Early Readers Club announcement!

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to view this announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

This is very tempting

Comment

You must buy..No I ordered this .I have been in every early reader club and they have all been worth it.Great books.So Joe315 if you are worried about anything with this club don't be.The bonuses are nice too.
      Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
      This is very tempting

Comment

Love the ERC!!!!!!

Comment

I'll probably get it if its still available when I get paid next week.

Comment

What someone who is responsible with there money???? saginawhorror you are going to give us a bad name around here.. Welcome to the forum.We need someone to keep us in line.
            Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
            I'll probably get it if its still available when I get paid next week.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              You must buy..No I ordered this .I have been in every early reader club and they have all been worth it.Great books.So Joe315 if you are worried about anything with this club don't be.The bonuses are nice too.
              I went for it. With the coupons it is essentially just the shipping that I am paying for. This is the first ERC I will be a part of but hopefully not the last.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                What someone who is responsible with there money???? saginawhorror you are going to give us a bad name around here.. Welcome to the forum.We need someone to keep us in line.
                Not really I went on a CD buying spree on ebay with my last check. Got 7 mags, one grave tales, 3 chapbooks, and 3 books. One of the books came today.

Comment

So you are one of us..Now go start a collection thread so we can drool over your books.

Comment

yeah, what BW said!

Comment

I went for it. With the coupons it is essentially just the shipping that I am paying for. This is the first ERC I will be a part of but hopefully not the last.
                      Good job Joe!! I'm sure you'll love it! After my first one I was hooked!

Comment

I have been in 2 of the 3 ERCs that I have seen so far before this one (had no money for the last one). I am tempted to get in on this one since I still have money left on my gift certificate (wish it was the renewable one, but didn't have that kind of money for it), but then I would not have any money left on it after using it this. If I could use all 5 coupons at once I would be much more tempted, but am sure it is one coupon per order. Would be extremely surprised if I was able to use them all on one order.

If I also knew that nothing was going to be announced soon that I would want I might be even more tempted. So Brian or Dan, wanna tell me what will be announced in the next few months?
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

If you are like most of us this one will hook you!

Comment

Great value with some excellent books + discount(s). I am passing (because I am flat broke) but I have particiapted in one of these and it was certainly worth the money.
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

I missed out on the last one, but the one before that (with KIN, Undead, etc.) was great! All of the books were good reads and they look great on the shelf too.

Comment

Working...
                              X