No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance Early Readers Club 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that was 6 which was ordered back in September.
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    ERC7 was the Pronzini books, More than Midnight and The Interragator, right?

Comment

I thought 6 was The Woman, Undead, Horror Hall of Fame,The Back of Beyond and something else--can't remember right now; and 5 was The Mailman, The Doll, The Buffalo Hunter, Killing Ghost, and The Loveliest Dead.
      Last edited by srboone; 12-26-2012, 07:36 AM.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Cool, that makes me feel better. Except for the fact I still have to wait. Lol
        "now youes can't leave"
        A Bronx Tale
        directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I show The Woman was back in #4 with The Undead, The Back of Beyond. Kin and others.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          I thought 6 was The Woman, and a few others (can't remember); and 5 was The Mailman, Horror Hall of Fame, Undead, The Dropper, and The Loveliest Dead.

Comment

I'm so confused.

confused-blackfive_net_.jpg

Maybe your're right.
            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Lol
              "now youes can't leave"
              A Bronx Tale
              directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

I guess you're right, Martin. I remember the new CCDC offer coming, followed quickly by ERC7 and then I got an ERC shipment. Just assumed it was 7. Oh well, something else to look forward to!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina Morgan View Post
                  Does any one know the estimated ship date for ERC #7 is?
                  ERC #7 will probably be late January.

ERC #6 was I'm Not Sam, Femme, Kinsmen, More Than Midnight, The Interrogator, plus Stephen King Limited Volume One chapbook.

Brian
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Only about a month to wait! Cool! Now I have to start saving for ERC#8!

Comment

I have so many orders flying around that I cant even remember if I ordered ERC #7 or not...

Really gotta make myself one of those excel spreads to keep track... <sucks at excel... thinks who in the office can do it for him....>

Comment

lol, if you've used Access before you can make a database for all your books with the title, author, year it was printed, print run, series info (Like Dark Tower #1 or something like that), whether you have read it or not. I also have the ISN info for a lot of my stuff too (though not all), and considering adding a field about the cost/value, though that might be more work than I wanna do, lol, gonna take long enough to add all of the ISBN info for books that have them if I decide to do it with everything. The pictures here, on my PC, and on my camera will provide proof of ownership and condition if I ever need that as well.

I've actually got a DB for the books I own and those I have on order, though I sometimes forget to put something in my ordered one (or am unable to in the case of grab bags). Dunno how excessive the info I keep is, but it could be even more if I wanted. Like adding publisher info for everything and not just the ARCs and small press books or even adding the the number of pages in each book (which would perhaps be interesting to see things like the fact that my PB edition of Clegg's Afterlife has nearly 100 less pages than the CD HC edition!).
                        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                        Spoiler!

Comment

I'm really tempted to set up a database. Would really help me track my stuff, especially the orders I am waiting for. Plus, all the info you pointed out is good to have readily accessible (print run, edition, etc.)...

Comment

I use Excel. I have considered switching to Access but have not seen the need. I am able to use filters within Excel to do what I need to do. When I order grab bags and clubs I create a line for the full item with the retail of the set and a line with each item I am expecting, I insert the description that the sales pitch provides like 'a special new mini-collection by one of our favorite authors, and this review copy includes all of the Glenn Chadbourne artwork that will appear in the final book'. Once I have the title I replace description with the title. Once I have the books I move the retail to the book rather than the set.

Comment

I have a few excel lists done by author. And all my expecting books get saved to a folder in my inbox. My excel sheets are simple, saved under the author's name then it has title, publisher, and edition. It's all I need.

Comment

Oh, and I also have info on whether a book is hardcover or softcover. I don't know whether Access would provide enough of a benefit to warrant a need to make the switch. I think it is probably more of whatever you like to use more than anything else. I've used both and prefer using Access. When a book arrives I can just move the info (Adding the book numbered for the signed and numbered ones) from one database in the overall file to another and can easily see how many books are in my database, though I am sure both are accomplished in Excel too.
                                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                                Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X