Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Cemetery Dance #67 Shipping This Month!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, my wait's over. It came in today. Can't wait to settle down tonight and start on it. As always, really looking forward to Mark Sieber's piece.
    "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
      So am I.

Brian

Brian,

If your copy doesn't show up, let me know. I'll make sure you're taken care of. I know a guy.

Comment

Mine arrived today.

Comment

I got my copy a while ago, but I thought I'd drop in to say I too love the cover. It reminded me of a strip in Eagle comic from the 1980's called Doomlord. Stick it into Google Images and you'll see what I mean!

That said, my favourite cover is still Grave Tales #6. Very cool. Anyway, before I stray too far off topic, here's looking forward to #68.
          The home of your least humble servant, Mr Poll: http://lucianpoll.com
          Then, of course, there's the Twitter thing: @LucianPoll
          ...oh, and the Facebook thing too: https://www.facebook.com/lucian.poll

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian Poll View Post
            I got my copy a while ago, but I thought I'd drop in to say I too love the cover. It reminded me of a strip in Eagle comic from the 1980's called Doomlord. Stick it into Google Images and you'll see what I mean!
            Thanks!
            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

dB_cover_097_2012-200x267.jpg

Comment

..What does this have to do with CD magazine.I must be really slow cause I don't get it.
                Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]10564[/ATTACH]

Comment

One has an image of a figure holding a burning book. Oh wait...

Comment

I am looking forward to getting mine I ordered the other day! Yep - very late to the party I am. And it will be my first one too! Live under a rock much?????

Comment

I will warn you, this magazine is addictive!
                      Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                      I am looking forward to getting mine I ordered the other day! Yep - very late to the party I am. And it will be my first one too! Live under a rock much?????

Comment

I am sure you are right! Not that that's a bad thing of course. The problem I see arising is......my stack of "to be read" books is at approximately 6 or 7 - all but one being Koontz or King - with a Brian Greene science book thrown in there - how I am going to possibly knock them all off!

Comment

I am sure you are right! Not that that's a bad thing of course. The problem I see arising is......my stack of "to be read" books is at approximately 6 or 7 - all but one being Koontz or King - with a Brian Greene science book thrown in there - how I am going to possibly knock them all off!
                          Brian Greene is excellent.

Comment

That's a small TBR stack, lol. Just wait until you get into the great authors that Cemetery Dance publishes, your TBR pile will keep getting bigger and bigger.
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                              That's a small TBR stack, lol. Just wait until you get into the great authors that Cemetery Dance publishes, your TBR pile will keep getting bigger and bigger.
                              Mine's hovering around 40 right now but will only get bigger over the next couple of months.

Comment

Haha! Wow. My wife already pulls me away from any used books at garage sales, or if we are going by any book stores.

Comment

Working...
                                X