Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have several of Little's paperbacks and 1 hardcover but still haven't read them yet, lol, considering reading The Disappearance or maybe The Policy or something like that soon though
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Oh man the temptation! A signed/limited Bentley Little for $60! If I didn't already have a copy of the older hardcover edition of this one I would be all over it... May break down and order a copy anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by EricTheRed View Post
        Oh man the temptation! May break down and order a copy anyway!
        GO FOR IT!!!

sk

Comment

Had to throw down an order for In Laymon's Terms... If my book budget holds up the next couple weeks, I'm on it! That is if it doesn't sell out first...

Comment

Now that Bentley Little has entered the limited edition arena with this classic novel (one of my top 3 favorites of his, by the way), I implore him to write an original book (heck, even a novella or--better yet--a CD Signature Series entry) for the specialty press. Does anybody know of any previous specialty press editions of Little's works?
            "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

This is so very very awesome! Considering how reclusive(for lack of a better term) Bentley Little is, to be able to have his signature on one of his best books is a real coup! Love the cover, way better than the original HC! He's been a favorite of mine since SK brought up The Store in an article, read every book before and after it! Some personal faves include: the aforementioned Store and Mailman along with The Policy, The Collection, The Ignored, and The Association. Hope CD has more in the works for this oft overlooked author!

Comment

A little late to the party but I finally ordered a copy today. Hooray!
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Ok, so you all talked me into this one. It better be good...

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                    Ok, so you all talked me into this one. It better be good...
                    Great story. Fantastic cover art. How can it not be?

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                      It better be good...
                      Rest assured that not only is The Mailman one of Bentley Little's top three books, but the CD production values are worth the cost and then some. Expect a beautifully designed, well put together, entertaining and disturbing novel by one of the horror genre's masters.
                      "Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Comment

I know CD will always make a great book. I just have only read one short story by Little and that was just this past weekend.

Comment

What has the take-up for the slipcase been like to date?
                          Have most been ordered with it or only a few?

Comment

Done! Cant wait for The Mailman to deliver The Mailman!! sorry, it HAD to be said Thanks to CD also for their deals!
                            Got my first ever CD magazine last week(per this thread, the Bentley Little issue) looks great and cant wait to read the stories!

Comment

Here is a book I will have to read. I've never read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Slee1978 View Post
                                Here is a book I will have to read. I've never read it.
                                You will not be disappointed. One of Bentley Little's best.

Comment

Working...
                                X