Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Mailman: The 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition by Bentley Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today. The dust jacket has been damaged or has an irregularity to it. Otherwise it looks great and it is a very big book.

Comment

My jacket does too. Once I'm home and have a chance to take pictures I will likely shoot Brian an email. The small bit of damage is kinda close to the spine on the bottom front.

I love the size of this one. Allows for a very nice font size
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Send an email to Mindy. We can send you out a replacement dust jacket.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

E-mail sent to the order e-mail address. If no DJs are available I'd gladly accept a free Signed Limited Edition of my choice instead Not gonna get too greedy and ask for a lettered book, though I'd accept that too.

This is the first item shipping from CD that has had any kind of damage that I've seen so far (other than the known issue in the art prints of the Passage cover art). There is a slight issue with my DJ for Occasional Demons, but I got that book on the secondary market and didn't notice anything at first anyway since it's so small
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Came today, still in bubblewrap. Has to wait it's turn like all the others...
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

My copy looks great.DJ is in great shape.CD does it again.

Comment

Still waiting for mine. I suppose that what's to be expected when it has to come half way around the world!

Comment

Australia-120-animated-flag.gif The wait'll be worth it mate !!!!

Comment

I have no doubts!

Comment

I'm most of the way through this and really enjoying it, while reading it though a thought popped in my head I haven't been able to shake, if this were cast as a movie today Jackie Earle Haley would probably play the mailman.

Comment

Copy reveived in Australia at the end of last week with no issues, protected further with the slip-case, looks great and keen to get into reading the book, a large stack of others also to get through. The covering of the slip-case looks similar to what was used on the "Little Sisters of Eluria" from DMG.

I was surprised to see copies already coming up through second hand dealers with a large mark up in value. While I am not purchasing books from a pure investment point of view, I enjoty the books for what they are, it is good to have an idea of potential value in the collection. Has there been thought of a section on the website that gives a value range for books that are out of print?

Comment

Another Aussie on board, awesome !!! Received my copy on Monday and, as usual, it's arrived in fantastic condition and looks great !!!

Comment

Are there still slipcases left for this book?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
                              Are there still slipcases left for this book?
                              There are some, it looks like, we just need to get them listed on the website in the slipcases section. If Dan reminds me on Monday, I'll make it happen!
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Cool, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X