Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [INDEXED]The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction

    The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction
    edited by Martin H. Greenberg and Ed Gorman

    Original Trade Paperback With FREE US SHIPPING!

    Featuring stories by David Morrell, Lee Child, T. Jefferson Parker, Joyce Carol Oates, Bill Pronzini, Jeffery Deaver, Max Allan Collins & Mickey Spillane, Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Michael Connelly, Dave Zeltserman, Tom Piccirilli, and many others!



    This is the discussion thread for The Interrogator and Other Criminally Good Fiction

    CLICK HERE to purchase this product

    CLICK HERE to view this announcement
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

    #2
    Another winner for Martin H. Greenberg and Ed Gorman! Sadly, with his recent death, it may be the last time we'll see a new release with Martin H. Greenberg's name on it. This book is a must have and I'm getting 3 copies: for me, my dad, and my step-father.

    Comment


      #3
      This one has been sent to the printer for an early December pub date!

      http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/gorman08

      Brian
      Brian James Freeman
      brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

      Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
      Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
      LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

      Comment


        #4
        Great. I was on the fence about this but with o many great authors I could not hold out.

        Comment


          #5
          I'm always confused by different publishers, etc. I've already seen this in my library; what makes this one different?

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
            I'm always confused by different publishers, etc. I've already seen this in my library; what makes this one different?
            Hopefully you haven't seen this in your library. It's a Cemetery Dance original, meaning no one else has published it before.

            Brian
            Brian James Freeman
            brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

            Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
            Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
            LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
              Hopefully you haven't seen this in your library. It's a Cemetery Dance original, meaning no one else has published it before.

              Brian
              Ok. I must be losing it. I could have sworn I saw it. Maybe it was a dream. Or I'm getting it mixed up with something similar.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                Ok. I must be losing it. I could have sworn I saw it. Maybe it was a dream. Or I'm getting it mixed up with something similar.
                The cover has a very familiar feel, but do let us know if it turns out they have one -- it could be a review copy they ended up with somehow!

                Brian
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                  The cover has a very familiar feel, but do let us know if it turns out they have one -- it could be a review copy they ended up with somehow!

                  Brian
                  I will check, just because it's one of those things I won't be able to let go until I know for sure. :-) I just seem to have a very strong memory of seeing it on the "new" shelf, took it down and looked at and thought "Oh, I'm not currently in the mood for thriller-type stories". When I did a database search for it, however, it didn't turn up. Maybe I was time traveling. :-)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
                    I will check, just because it's one of those things I won't be able to let go until I know for sure. :-) I just seem to have a very strong memory of seeing it on the "new" shelf, took it down and looked at and thought "Oh, I'm not currently in the mood for thriller-type stories". When I did a database search for it, however, it didn't turn up. Maybe I was time traveling. :-)
                    Next time you go time traveling, please grab a copy of the newspaper, especially the sports and business sections!

                    Brian
                    Brian James Freeman
                    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.cemeterydance.com
                    Lonely Road Books: http://www.lonelyroadbooks.com
                    LetterPress Publications: http://www.LetterPressPublications.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I just got this as one of my free ARC titles in the mail yesterday. It is near the top of my TBR pile for sure. I am really looking forward to seeing what this one offers.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X