No announcement yet.

[IDEXED]Snow Shadows by Mick Garris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping for Misery or Tommyknockers all the while knowing that neither is long enough and even CD won't give THAT much of a discount.

Comment

Mebbe it'll be an amalgamation of the two Teri, you'll be the first kid on the block with your very own Misery Knockers

Comment

I still think a Gerald's game/Delores Claiborne 20th anniverdsary edition would be awesome...but not likely to be part of a grabbag...
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Who're ya in lurve with Squire

Comment

Oh, and I see you're six posts away from 3K - way to go man !!!!

Comment

The most important person in my life!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

ME!
                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Actually it was just amood tag I'd never used so I thought I would.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    I still think a Gerald's game/Delores Claiborne 20th anniverdsary edition would be awesome...but not likely to be part of a grabbag...
                    I LOVED how he connected these two books. I felt like I knew both of these characters personally. Fantastic books.

Comment

They were originally supposed to be one novel with the eclipse as the connecting factor, then he split them into two novels.
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I did NOT know that

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Actually it was just amood tag I'd never used so I thought I would.
                          Ain't nothin' awry with a bit of self luvvin' Mr Boone

Comment

Now Grant DO NOY GO THERE.This thread needs to stay clean.
                            Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            Ain't nothin' awry with a bit of self luvvin' Mr Boone

Comment

Its the only thread not tainted yet.

I'm with you on Gerald's Game/Dolores limited Squire... Who knows, maybe CD loves us so much they decided to offer a huge discount by putting it in the grab bag?

Comment

Well, at first I was thinking of Straub's Ghost Story but haven't heard anyone doing something for a 33rd Anniversary. Even the 33rd Anniversary sounds odd. And I don't think the novel amounts to 700 pages. And like SK, I don't think CD will give such a large discount for Straub. Must be wishful thinking on my part because Ghost Story is really one of my all time favorite horror classic.

Then I got to thinking about Needful Things but again the anniversary number doesn't fit. The Tommyknockers could amount to 700 page. But then I realize this is SK so is it possible CD would give such a large discount for his title? I understand this would be slim hope considering the value attached to his name alone. That would amount to contractual nightmare.

Then I got to thinking of T.E.D. Klein's Dark Gods. Extreme wishful thinking of my part (but hey, the U.K. edition by Pan came out in 1987 so that would still count as a 35th anniversary) but CD has never published Klein's book before to the best of my knowledge so there ya go.

Guess this would amount to a big surprise when it's announced. If CD did manage to work out a contract with SK to grant a big discount to a signed limited of his, The Shining is just the perfect fit for a 35th Anniversary edition. Add in the rumoured deleted scenes and the original prologue Before the Play and some beautiful interior arts it would amount to about 700 pages. And not to mention, this would be my finest SK dream come true! Of course, SK did turn down the offer from Centipede Press to do a signed limited for The Shining but who is to say Richard, Brian and the CD team couldn't work in a miracle. God knows they've done so before on countless other occasions

Comment

Working...
                                X