No announcement yet.

[INDEXED]Glenn Chadbourne's The Dark Tower: T-Shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not really a clue, but I'm hoping to use a red shirt and do any lettering we decide to do on it in black.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well, for what's it worth, I haven't gotten a t-shirt from you guys yet, but I always prefer the art on the front.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

RED! Must be made specially for me. I'm obsessed with red. Too bad yas don't make womens versions of your shirts. I didn't plan on wearing this shirt but I do now and itd be nice if it was fitted or shaped right.

Comment

We tried that with the Gak-O-Lantern shirt. There wasn't really enough interest in the women's shirts, and truthfully they weren't really all that different from the regular t-shirts. We might try again if we do this new shirt as it should be really popular.

Instagram

Comment

Hmmm. Red isn't my color...GREEN is tho...
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The mens shirts come to close to the neck. I feel like I am being choked. Most mens shirts anyway, I haven't worn any from CD yet. Still waiting for shipping..next week sometime. The only way I can avoid the choking feeling is to buy a bigger size which doesn't work out well because a small can be baggy as it is then a medium is just unflattering altogether. Womens shirts sit lower on the chest even if its only an inch or two and often don't have the stretchy collar. I hate those.

Comment

Yea, just saying that the one's we got weren't much different. Some of the people who bought them actually thought we sent them the wrong ones. If we try again, maybe we'll try a different brand of t-shirt.

Instagram

Comment

Get Mindy to pick out the womens. I'm sure there's lots of kinds to choose from in a plain shirt. Or some other woman..Mindy iS the only one I know of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    Get Mindy to pick out the womens. I'm sure there's lots of kinds to choose from in a plain shirt. Or some other woman..Mindy iS the only one I know of there.
                    I think Kate picked out the last one, but we're picking from a catalog from a distributor, so we can't really look at the shirts.

Instagram

Comment

So you tell us red is not a clue which means it is a clue.We are on to you Dan.Could it be an SK shirt to come out when Dr. Sleep comes out.You know redrum.
                      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                      It's not really a clue, but I'm hoping to use a red shirt and do any lettering we decide to do on it in black.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                        So you tell us red is not a clue which means it is a clue.We are on to you Dan.Could it be an SK shirt to come out when Dr. Sleep comes out.You know redrum.
                        Nope, but that'd be cool though. I don't think "redrum" is really going to have a whole lot to do with Dr. Sleep though. Truthfully, I don't think Dr. Sleep is going to have a whole lot to do with too terribly much of what happened in The Shining. Just speculation though, based on what King has said about the book.

Instagram

Comment

Other than Danny it doesn't sound like its related in any way to The Shining. Knowing SK though it will be related to SOMETHING he's already written.

Comment

Oh and apparently its Doctor Sleep not Dr. Don't know why it matters though.

Comment

Because "Doctor" is an acronym for Don't Ordinarily Continue Things Originally Reconciled. "Dr." just doesn't cut it.
                              Last edited by srboone; 03-21-2012, 08:32 PM.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

You're a strange and unusual individual Mr Boone

Comment

Working...
                                X