Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIC #520
    replied
    For Future Updates.. please see The Wind Through the Keyhole UK 1/200 - Owners thread.. thanks RIC

Leave a comment:

• Dan Hocker
    replied
    Originally posted by RIC #520 View Post
    It appear Grant has a copy of 1/200.. Do anyone know how to contact him? It would be nice to know his number... thanks RIC
    Send me a PM RIC

Leave a comment:

• RIC #520
    replied
    Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
    Received emailed confirmation from my guy in the UK that he has my physical copy of the Waterstones LE 200 TWTTK in hand and will ship out later this week
    It appear Grant has a copy of 1/200.. Do anyone know how to contact him? It would be nice to know his number... thanks RIC

Leave a comment:

• RIC #520
    replied
    WEEKLY UPDATE

Last week only two new numbers were added. The new numbers for last week: #32 and #163. Due to the slow week, I had some time to clean up the list. I hope the list is a little more consistent and informative. I do need your help to keep it current. The sales of un-open books seem to pick up some last week. I hope we will have some new numbers coming from the sales. Let me know if you find errors. The mystery #19 -#34 continues for another week.

1- 100 ----- 50/200 -- 25%
    100-200 --- 36/200 -- 18%
    Unopen ---- 23/200 -- 11%
    Total ------ 109/200 -- 54%

Leave a comment:

• RIC #520
    replied
    Thanks.. frik.. Got you update.. I have this list on several website. You first posted on TDT, so that's where you are credited at... I must remember to update them all... thanks again

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    Originally posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Hey guys.. I have been compiling a list of the owners of the 200 limited edition. If you have already received your copy, please post so I can include it. If you are not planning to open it, that OK
    No it isn't!! I don't understand the logic (??) behind this at all!

Mine's # 116.

sk

Leave a comment:

• Patrick
    replied
    I've got #121 but would like to trade it for the higher number of #196 when it shows up in someone's collection.

Thanks for gathering the info and compiling the list, Ric.

- Patrick (here and at TDT.org)

Leave a comment:

• RIC #520
    replied
    Weekly Update

Last week was slower than the past. There were seven additions, with four of them being numbered. The new numbers for last week: #116, #168, #198, #200. All were above 100, but we still have more numbers below 100 than above 100. If you don’t consider the first 10, then the number distribution is very close. The mystery of no numbers reported between #19 -#34 continues. No new numbers so far this week.

1- 100 ----- 48/200 -- 24%
    100-200 --- 35/200 -- 18%
    Unopen ---- 29/200 -- 15%
    Total ----- 112/200 -- 56%

Leave a comment:

• RIC #520
    replied
    Hey guys.. I have been compiling a list of the owners of the 200 limited edition. If you have already received your copy, please post so I can include it. If you like to remain anonymous, that's cool, just PM me, and I will not list your name. If you are not planning to open it, that OK, but like to list you as an owner of an unopened copy… It really cool I think to see who the owners are. Please participate.. thanks
    Last edited by RIC #520; 06-17-2012, 11:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I'm trading one of my UK S/L editions for a US signed trade of Wind Through the Keyhole.

John

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I did receive the W. H. Smith edition, but my limited still hasn't arrived in Amsterdam.
    This week for sure, I was told.

sk

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Originally posted by th3l0rd View Post
    just received copy 188/200 with all the corners in perfect conditions (this time the book was inside a bubble envelope inside a carton box like the amazon ones) horray for me
    Awesome! Seems like quite a few of the 200 copies have gone to members of this forum!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Congratz! Nice catch!

Leave a comment:

• th3l0rd
    replied
    just received copy 188/200 with all the corners in perfect conditions (this time the book was inside a bubble envelope inside a carton box like the amazon ones) horray for me

Leave a comment:

• Greenelk
    replied
    Originally posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    The airports usually have small paperbacks if i remember!
    These are about the same size as the hardback. Seem to only be available in WH Smiths at UK airports

Leave a comment:

Working...
X