Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11.22.63 limited edition from PS Publishing (500 copies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11.22.63 limited edition from PS Publishing (500 copies)

If you're interested in this, better jump on it!

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/112263...ing-1077-p.asp

Maybe if I had the money, but even then I don't really know. I like the US cover better on this book. The DVD does sound interesting though, but that and the slipcase isn't really worth that kinda money. Maybe if the signature wasn't a facsimile, but then it would be a hell of a lot more expensive, lol. I find it a little odd that the book is called 11.22.63 for the UK edition, but in the description for this LE version, it says 11.22.63 for the title, but every mention after says 11/22/63
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Way too expensive for me!

Comment

I ordered one from Book Depository for US$120.75 and that includes shipping.

(I think they're sold out now, though.)

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
          I ordered one from Book Depository for US$120.75 and that includes shipping.

(I think they're sold out now, though.)

John
          Yes, they are sold out on that site. I figured with only 500 copies out there, I'd just go for it. I ordered two, so if the demand is there later on I might see if I can make my money back.

Comment

I'm gonna make the trek to Dallas to get a signed copy (hopefully it won't be book plated or a fascimile.....)
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Good luck, sir! I'd be happy with anything as I've never even sniffed his autograph LOL.
              Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Me neither until I ordered the Limited edition of the CD edition of It being released at the end of this year (hopefully)
                WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                Spoiler!

Comment

I really need to sort out my King collection and see what I have. I know there are at least four signed books by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ozmosis7 View Post
                    Good luck, sir! I'd be happy with anything as I've never even sniffed his autograph LOL.
                    If it makes you feel better, King's autograph smells just like anybody else's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      If it makes you feel better, King's autograph smells just like anybody else's!!!
                      LOL, good point.
                      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Except Ozmo. I hear he uses those scented markers when he signs.
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Like .... money ....

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
                            Like .... money ....
                            True, but over the past couple of years the King market has lost some of its shine. Most limiteds still sell, but for less than they used to. Same for the flat-signed editions.

sk

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                              True, but over the past couple of years the King market has lost some of its shine. Most limiteds still sell, but for less than they used to. Same for the flat-signed editions.

sk
                              Fair call Siep, glad that the couple I have floating around are for personal enjoyment only rather than resale

Comment

Working...
                              X