• Show
Clear All

• Martin
    replied
    I have no issue with the title.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I don't really know I just really hate it. Sounds like something that belongs on the title of a grade 5 writing assignment too. the word Stupid comes to mind but I can't really explain it.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Not particularly. Why do you hate it?

John

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Does anyone else hate the title of this book?

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Crazy, but true! Just tried it as well.

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    the weird this,, once you get to the error page, if , in IE at least, you go to to the address bar and hit enter again, THEN it works ok. Very odd.
    I did this with Firefox also. Strange!

John

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    That works in Chrome as well. Puzzling!
    Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
    the weird this,, once you get to the error page, if , in IE at least, you go to to the address bar and hit enter again, THEN it works ok. Very odd.

Leave a comment:

• bsaenz24
    replied
    Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
    Same link I posted, which for some reason results in an error even though it really shouldn't

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Same link I posted, which for some reason results in an error even though it really shouldn't

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Per the announcement of the audio edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole, Doctor Sleep is due to be released in 2013:

http://www.stephenking.com/promo/win...ss_release.pdf

John

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    My guess would be November as well...

And I'd place the CD limited at around December/January. Or maybe they could get it out in September....

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Yeah, it typically is November, but they are releasing the trade of TWTTK in April, so we will see. November make sense because they want to get more holiday sales. Same time-frame as when a lot of major video games are released and such

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    But I would have passed over the press notice of the audio editon of TWTTK, if you hadn't mentioned it, so thanks!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    He publishes his trade stuff in November. That sems to be the biggest time of year lately. (At least most of the books I'm interested in seem tyo come out then.)

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Odd, I get that too going through that link even though it is to the press release that is on the Stephen King website. It's the first news story about King narrating Wind Through the Keyhole and has a sneak peek at Mr. Sleep which is due 2013, though doesn't say when in 2013

Leave a comment:

Working...
X