Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teriw
    replied
    Been dying to snag the 3 book set on overlook. Just can't do it.

Leave a comment:

• Tito_Villa
    replied
    Both interesting, but unfortunately i will have to pass on both too, scored some big hitters in the last few days that will tie me up for a few months!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    This wasn't an auction snipe, it was a Buy it Now.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    That does seem like fun. I've managed to avoid ebay for some time now, but I can hear it calling my name...

Sniping is fun. And searching for those auctions where someone is selling a whole bunch of books just to get rid of them is fun as well.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    I can get both those buy maxing out my Paypal account again, but I'm not wanting to do that. I'm having too much fun on ebay right now. I made an offer on an item a week ago that was refused, so I waited, and i saw the price decline over the next week. A couple of days ago, I bought the item for less than what I offered. It's in the mail, should be here next week.

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Thanks Squire, it was a tough call, but when the wallets empty and you're down to your last kidney there's not really much you can do!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    An all without any encouragement or threats from anyone else! Congratz, Pete!

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    I so wanted to go for that CDCC special! Shame I don't have that kind of cash free at the moment... I was tempted to even email Brian and ask if a monthly payment deal could be worked out. Alas, I was able to suppress the feelings of "I WANT!!!!" in me, turn off the laptop, and go to bed.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    You took up on that one, huh? How could I not have guessed?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yep, good one me all right - with these + a CDCC special, I've blown the budget for the month

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Way to go, Mr. Woot!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Tis a shame Squire, I forgot to mention, got one of these as well

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...ng-p-6990.html

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Looks awesome! Alas, the framing of BTB drained my budget for the week...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    For those of you that like The Overlook Connection stuff, this is interesting (I jumped right onto it - as I tend to do from time to time)

http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...ng-p-6988.html

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Hehe, oops

Leave a comment:

Working...
X