Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Ok for the rest of March I will take responsibility for all my purchases.Next month though.................
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Everybody here is blaming ME for spending THEIR money on books! I just don't understand it...

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Neither do I... Instead of making us spend our money, you should be buying the books for us!

Leave a comment:

• Roseannebarr
    replied
    Dr Sleep sounds awesome, much more interested after hearing speak in Savanna. In Virginia when he read at the mason event - that portion of the story didnt quite gel for me. but cant wait to see!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Everybody here is blaming ME for spending THEIR money on books! I just don't understand it...
    Last edited by srboone; 03-05-2012, 07:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Damn you Squire now I have to get the audio book of WTTKH.Thanks for the heads up.
    Message from Uncle Stevie concerning Dr. Sleep narration on The Wind through the Keyhole audio book.

http://www.stephenking.com/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Roseannebarr
    replied
    Message from Uncle Stevie concerning Dr. Sleep narration on The Wind through the Keyhole audio book.

Dr Sleep is my #1 must have book for 2013. When he read the excerpt in Savannah and brought up Room 217 i was freaking out! I still cant stay on the 2nd floor of any hotel!

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    As did I.Makes for some interesting thoughts on the possibilities for this book.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Forgot about that as well

Leave a comment:

• peteOcha
    replied
    Good point John, forgot about that!

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    Don't forget that Jack's nickname for Danny in The Shining was "Doc".

John

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Having read the introductory except (complete with the woman in Room 217 making an appearance) I'm panting for this to come out - as regards the title, I guess whether it's appropriate or not will depend on the context of the title in relation to the content ????

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    It's not really the title that seems strange to me, but the idea of the sequel--only because The Shining is my favorite King book and I never wondered what became of Danny. I wanted him to remain a teenager, with the promise of a better life with no more incidents of shining ahead of him. But I may change my mind after reading it.

Leave a comment:

• RJK1981
    replied
    Doesn't bother me, and I'm guessing that the title will fit the actual story when you read it

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I don't think it's a great title, but I have no problems with it. Though it does make me think more of Insomnia than The Shining or anything vampire related.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X