No announcement yet.

Doctor Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But Alphalpha, what about our promise to the He-man's Book Reader's Club?
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Are you looking to get blamed for over spending.I thought you liked the fact I stopped blaming you and started blaming Pete.
      Originally posted by srboone View Post
      But Alphalpha, what about our promise to the He-man's Book Reader's Club?

Comment

But we're all here to blame each other, I thought....
        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

!!! I hate it when your right.
          Originally posted by srboone View Post
          But we're all here to blame each other, I thought....

Comment

We have to blame each other so that we won't feel bad about buying too many books. lol. Its the way the world works.

Comment

That's the way of the world today. Somebody else is responsible for your problems. Nothing is your fault. No personal responsibility allowed in this forum!
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I didn't do it.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Yeah, your parents are probably responsible in some way. But I'm sure there's a pill for it, too. If not, there soon will be.
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ah, I see, so .. all along, it wasn't me ??? .. it was you !!! and you !!! and you !!! and you .. too !!! ... Cool - I feel curiously vindicated, of everything -- Okay, now that's done and dusted, what're we buying next ????

Comment

Whatever the wise penny whispers to you, mr. Woot!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

The bastard nevers shuts up Mr Boone, that's the whole freaking problem !!!!

Comment

Then get him out of your room! Rememeber you're the one that invited him in. Kinda like vampires, they can't come in unless you let them.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

But then again, once you let them in, they're there to stay. Plus, Penny seem like a swell guy. At least he has a good taste for books... And who knows what else...

Comment

Terry, are you outta ya freaking mind !!!! Disenfranchise Penny ?? Cast him into the abyss ?? See him wandering down the road to despair like the end credits for Bill Bixby's Hulk ??? Cruel and heartless man you are (not to mention, he's the voice in my head that makes me by more books)

Comment

Must we send Father Merrin?

Comment

Working...
                                X