No announcement yet.

IF IT BLEEDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. At least in Scribner books the printing is indicated by the lowest number on the line. Different publisher's indicate the printing differently. Some don't even bother.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

This is good information for novice collectors like me. Are these books still being shipped out? I have not received a shipping notice yet but I was probably one of the last CD orders. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStegs View Post
        This is good information for novice collectors like me. Are these books still being shipped out? I have not received a shipping notice yet but I was probably one of the last CD orders. Thanks.
        Yep, still being shipped. Shipping will probably run into next week.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          Yep, still being shipped. Shipping will probably run into next week.
          Great, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
            Yep. At least in Scribner books the printing is indicated by the lowest number on the line. Different publisher's indicate the printing differently. Some don't even bother.
            Yep. I think Random House started some of their first printings with a 2.

Comment

double posted...
              Last edited by Dave1442397; 05-01-2020, 01:17 AM.

Comment

I got my copy in today's mail. I finished work at 3pm, started the book, and just finished it a few minutes ago, despite interruptions

I also realized I've been reading SK for more than 40 years now. Tempus fugit, and all that.

After he mentioned Lester Holt a second time, I had to google the name to see if he was a real person, or fictional. I guess it's been a long time since I watched enough TV to know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                  Yep. I think Random House started some of their first printings with a 2.
                  Yep, correct. Never did understand that one.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Just finished "If It Bleeds" last night. I found it to be a very enjoyable book overall. I loved the first two stories (mr. harrigan's phone & life of chuck). I really liked the third story (if it bleeds); however, it did fell pretty much the same as "The Outsider" except you get even more background on the Holly Gibney character. My least favorite story was "Rat". It was well written but just didn't work for me much as a story.

Comment

Working...
                    X