Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are they up to?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    What are they up to?

    Mr. Chizmar posted this on Twitter today:
    CDKING.jpg

    #2
    Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Mr. Chizmar posted this on Twitter today:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20465[/ATTACH]
    I think it's a contract. And since the line with Richard's signature indicates that that's the spot for Cemetery Dance Publications, I'm assuming CD is publishing a collaboration between King and Vincent.

    Comment


      #3
      For what it's worth, I have no idea what this is either.
      CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

      Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

      Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

      Comment


        #4
        Below is form Mr. Chizmars Twitter account last night:

        Richard Chizmar‏ @RichardChizmar

        Couple very cool book announcements coming the next two weeks!

        Does this have anything to do with the recent contract photo?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Below is form Mr. Chizmars Twitter account last night:

          Richard Chizmar‏ @RichardChizmar

          Couple very cool book announcements coming the next two weeks!

          Does this have anything to do with the recent contract photo?
          It has to. He's too giddy by far.

          Comment


            #6
            I am smiling right now!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I am smiling right now!
              New Danielle Steel??

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I am smiling right now!
                Yeah, Friday is the best day of the week! Makes me smile, too!
                Brian James Freeman
                brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
                  Yeah, Friday is the best day of the week! Makes me smile, too!
                  I even get to leave work early today! It's for a doctors appointment but I wont be at work!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I even get to leave work early today! It's for a doctors appointment but I wont be at work!
                    haha!
                    Brian James Freeman
                    brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com

                    Cemetery Dance Publications: http://www.CemeteryDance.com
                    Lonely Road Books: http://www.LonelyRoadBooks.com
                    Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Martin View Post
                      I am smiling right now!
                      I'm smiling and laughing and crying and smiling and laughing and .......well you get the picture.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X