Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subie09lega
    replied
    I agree, it was a great read. It's the simple things in life that mean the most in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    Got it, Safe and sound in a padded envelope. The mag fit in the box so only the envelop got folded. I will say I was at first disapointed in the length of King's story but upon reading it(In the length of time it took my dog to have a pee as i read it in the door way right after work) I discovered it was not really a story but a beautiful memory about Tabitha and their ring's and I was very happy in the end with this read. I have always loved reading the non fiction work he has done whether it be intro's, author's notes or actually work that is just non fiction and this one was no exception. I really enjoyed it.

Leave a comment:

• TerryE
    replied
    I got mine the other day. In a padded envelope, but it's in fine shape.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    They finally just shipped mine yesterday. Shouldn't take long since its probably and envelope and coming from BC(Closest fulfillment place)

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I did that, because I had a couple of other things to order, but it still came separately in a padded envelope.
    Assholes, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    I did that, because I had a couple of other things to order, but it still came separately in a padded envelope.
    Assholes, lol!

Leave a comment:

• jhanic
    replied
    I got mine from Amazon in a box a few days ago.

John

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Cool! I guess you could always make it part of a bigger order so they have to use a box too.

Leave a comment:

• Dave1442397
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Cool! I guess you could always make it part of a bigger order so they have to use a box too.

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    Passed on this. If it was a short story maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I figured it would be an envelope. I havent even gotten a shipping notice for mine yet though.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied

Leave a comment:

• subie09lega
    replied
    I just got mine from amazon, it was in a padded envelope and has no damage.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Hope not. I haven't gotten envelopes from Amazon in about a year, after complaining half a dozen times abot my books and graphic novels coming damaged.

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I ordered mine from amazon as well, thanks guys. I don't know why I didn't think of it. Hopefully it comes in one piece. It will probably come in an envelope that my mailman will fold and attempt to squeeze into my tiny ass PO box.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X