Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theli
    replied
    i never get PS e-mails though I have tried to sign up. It makes me slightly regret making my last order. Hopefully it doesn't sell out too quickly and I can order a slipcased edition.

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    The email did state the next weeks page would offer the regular slipcased edition. 'And more too will be heading your way on a whole load of other items . . . including the long-awaited order page for the regular slipcased edition of CARRIE, coming next week!'. I took that to mean that the limited and lettered would be offered at a later date, but I am guessing.
    Originally posted by jigertz View Post
    So the PS newsletter said that the Carrie order page would be up this week but didn't give any details. Does anybody (T-Dogz I'm looking in your direction) have any info. about when it might actually go on sale and/or what states it will be offered in? I don't want to miss out, and since I'm in China I need to figure out the whole time zone thing.

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Why am I not getting PS's emails? I've signed up for them 3 times.

Leave a comment:

• jigertz
    started a topic Carrie--PS Publishing

Carrie--PS Publishing

So the PS newsletter said that the Carrie order page would be up this week but didn't give any details. Does anybody (T-Dogz I'm looking in your direction) have any info. about when it might actually go on sale and/or what states it will be offered in? I don't want to miss out, and since I'm in China I need to figure out the whole time zone thing.
Working...
X