Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neiaushie79
    replied
    I feel sad to say that I've never read Carrie. Is it any good?

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by frik51 View Post
    I bet it's going to be expensive!

sk
    Yeah, unfortunately that is pretty much nailed on.

Leave a comment:

• frik51
    replied
    I bet it's going to be expensive!

sk

Leave a comment:

• bookworm 1
    replied
    I don't know. Cake, ice cream and books don't make for a good combo. .
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I saw this on the PS Publishing website earlier...

"We’re now very close to a formal announcement of the 26-copy PS lettered edition, for which we’ve got a little additional information—and you’ll be pleased. In fact, we reckon it’s the icing on the cake. And the cherry on the top! We'll be putting up the order page in due course.... so watch out.
    Soon, mi compadre.... very soon."

Now that sounds VERY EXCITING!!!!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    I saw this on the PS Publishing website earlier...

"We’re now very close to a formal announcement of the 26-copy PS lettered edition, for which we’ve got a little additional information—and you’ll be pleased. In fact, we reckon it’s the icing on the cake. And the cherry on the top! We'll be putting up the order page in due course.... so watch out.
    Soon, mi compadre.... very soon."

Now that sounds VERY EXCITING!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I shouldn't but I do have my hotmail forwarded to my gmail. I am not worried about it though, if one stops working i will get the other this way. I just found it weird.

Leave a comment:

• Brian James Freeman
    replied
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    I didn't read ALL the comments in here but some people mentioned not getting emailed from PS. Mine were initially going into my junk as sales emails so check there. Also their email format is terrible. especially for reading on a smartphone. There is too much writing and the information is hidden amongst the crap some people do not want to read. They need to have Large bolded headings that tell what you want to know at a glance. I got an email from CD yesterday, "Custom Slipcase for Stephen Kings Doctor Sleep" you know what it is right away so a quick glance and no thanks, close. Done! Although I get CD emails 3 times which is annoying. one is because of cdcc then the regular but im not sure why i get the second regular one.
    Any chance you have two email addresses on the regular newsletter list? If that's a possibility, send me an email with any possible email addresses and I will check for you! [email protected]

Brian

Leave a comment:

• Teriw
    replied
    I didn't read ALL the comments in here but some people mentioned not getting emailed from PS. Mine were initially going into my junk as sales emails so check there. Also their email format is terrible. especially for reading on a smartphone. There is too much writing and the information is hidden amongst the crap some people do not want to read. They need to have Large bolded headings that tell what you want to know at a glance. I got an email from CD yesterday, "Custom Slipcase for Stephen Kings Doctor Sleep" you know what it is right away so a quick glance and no thanks, close. Done! Although I get CD emails 3 times which is annoying. one is because of cdcc then the regular but im not sure why i get the second regular one.

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Good man!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Well I have just sauntered over to the PS Publishing website and bagged myself copy #1 like a BOSS!!!

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by Theli View Post
    Well I hope Pete wrote the intro then, hahaha.
    LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Theli
    replied
    Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I think that is just Pete being jovial...
    Well I hope Pete wrote the intro then, hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• T-Dogz_AK47
    replied
    Originally posted by srboone View Post
    Did anyone notice the statement: "But, my oh my, what a lot of fuss for a youg gifted girl with period problems" on the PS website? Is that from the new introduction?
    I think that is just Pete being jovial...

Leave a comment:

• srboone
    replied
    Did anyone notice the statement: "But, my oh my, what a lot of fuss for a youg gifted girl with period problems" on the PS website? Is that from the new introduction?

Leave a comment:

• Joe315
    replied
    They are great at Camelot. I like the layaway service they offer; makes those big purchase a bit easier to handle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X